Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gil Brandt Updated draft board
https://www.nfl.com/news/gil-brandt-s-hot-100-2-0-top-prospects-in-2021-nfl-draft-class

Penei Sewell
Penei Sewell
Oregon · OT
Height: 6-5 1/2. Weight: 320.

Sewell is the closest thing to Hall of Famer Jonathan Ogden I've seen in some time. More so than anything, he can play left tackle, and that means so much in today's NFL.

This a strong statement from a true expert.

He also has Pitts 2nd and Chase 3rd.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
He could have at least got the measureables right... Lance from NFL.com even has them listed on their site.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 10:50 PM)Synric Wrote: He could have at least got the measureables right... Lance from NFL.com even has them listed on their site.

So you disagree that Chase, Pitts and Sewell are all top 5 prospects in this draft??
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2021, 08:35 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So you disagree that Chase, Pitts and Sewell are all top 5 prospects in this draft??

Thats a given and not my arguement I just believe Gil Brandt phoning it in recently. I mean he almost 90 right? I'd phone it in at 90 too lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
No offense to Mr. Brandt, as he is a legend in scouting circles, but the game has changed since he was a GM. It is more wide-open and the rules favor the offense. Chase was insane at a college level where they can mug you all over the field. In the NFL where he can't be touched after 5 yards??? Yes, please.
Reply/Quote