Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ring of Honor
Carson Palmer, the greatest QB in Bungal history had is name put on the ring of honor in a ceremony at the Arizona Cardinals game yesterday. He played for the Cardinals for five years. Carson played for the Bungals eight years. I read about how much Palmer hated Cincinnati and the fans there. Will the Bungals honor him like the Cardinals did? When he goes into the HOF, will he go in as a Cardinal or Bungal?
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 07:01 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Carson Palmer, the greatest QB in Bungal history had is name put on the ring of honor in a ceremony at the Arizona Cardinals game yesterday. He played for the Cardinals for five years. Carson played for the Bungals eight years. I read about how much Palmer hated Cincinnati and the fans there. Will the Bungals honor him like the Cardinals did? When he goes into the HOF, will he go in as a Cardinal or Bungal?

Just a few things:
1) Palmer was NOT the greatest QB in Bengal history. Heck, Dalton has outplayed him. No the greatest QB in Bengal history is Ken Anderson (though you could make the argument it's Boomer Esaison).
2) Mike Brown holds a grudge and most likely will never honor Palmer.
3) What's there to honor? Dude was a good player for us, sure, but we won diddly squat while he was here.
4) Palmer is NEVER going into the HOF. Dude was a good player over the course of his career, but it's not even close to being HOF worthy.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 12:55 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Just a few things:
1) Palmer was NOT the greatest QB in Bengal history. Heck, Dalton has outplayed him. No the greatest QB in Bengal history is Ken Anderson (though you could make the argument it's Boomer Esaison).
3) What's there to honor? Dude was a good player for us, sure, but we won diddly squat while he was here.
4) Palmer is NEVER going into the HOF. Dude was a good player over the course of his career, but it's not even close to being HOF worthy.

5) HoF players are not inducted as members of a particular team, so the question is doubly moot.  

https://www.profootballhof.com/heroes-of-the-game/selection-process-faq/ (see the sixth question)
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 12:55 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Just a few things:

Compared to Baker Mayfield, Carson Palmer's a Hall of Famer.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2019, 11:28 AM)jason Wrote: Compared to Baker Mayfield, Carson Palmer's a Hall of Famer.

LOL Compared to Baker Mayfield, Ryan freakin' Leaf is a Pro Bowler. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote