Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve King news
Dear America.

We're sorry.

Iowa

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/13/us/politics/steve-king-collett-nazi.html
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The only thing to be sorry about is using a retweet of a Nazi sympathizer and someone who apparently admires Hitler. Wtf.

That said, the message in the retweet about warning of mass migrations to the EU, and U.S. as well, should not be apologized for, as long as that message isn't racist in nature.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

What is so bad about Italians 35 and older? Why doesn't their opinion count?

BTW Steve King has been a blatant racist for many years. This is nothing new with him.
(06-14-2018, 02:53 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Dear America.

We're sorry.

Iowa

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/13/us/politics/steve-king-collett-nazi.html

Shouldn't your post read

"Dear America.

We're stupid.

Iowa"

?

My Lord how did this guy get elected multiple times?

EDIT: Yeah, was elected in 2002 and it is now 2018 so that tells me Iowa is stupid and racist. It's a shame too, I know many from Iowa who aren't racist but maybe that's why they are no longer in Iowa because it's so racist.
(06-14-2018, 07:06 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Shouldn't your post read

"Dear America.

We're stupid.

Iowa"

?

My Lord how did this guy get elected multiple times?

EDIT: Yeah, was elected in 2002 and it is now 2018 so that tells me Iowa is stupid and racist. It's a shame too, I know many from Iowa who aren't racist but maybe that's why they are no longer in Iowa because it's so racist.

It’s NW Iowa. Where I’m from actually.....ya I ask that same question every day. How the hell does this guy keep getting elected? But he’s got some die hard followers that will follow him to the very gates of hell. It’s really disgusting.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(06-14-2018, 07:16 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: It’s NW Iowa.  Where I’m from actually.....ya I ask that same question every day.  How the hell does this guy keep getting elected?

I think I know that. Because the only alternative always is a democrat.