Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
River Ron Rivera fired
I think this was a bad move by the Panthers, he is a quality HC. WTS, this is the type of coach that should be running our defense. The D has improved recently, but I still don’t trust Anarumo’s play calling or philosophy.

Does Taylor have any history coaching with or relative married into the Rivera family?
Reply/Quote
I agree with this completely. You find a spot for a guy like this on the staff, he certainly knows defense and LB'ers.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Browns are probably already on the horn with Riverboat Ron, right now. They'll likely dump Freddie Kitchens and announce Rivera's arrival in the morning. Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2019, 05:36 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I think this was a bad move by the Panthers, he is a quality HC. WTS, this is the type of coach that should be running our defense. The D has improved recently, but I still don’t trust Anarumo’s play calling or philosophy.

Does Taylor have any history coaching with or relative married into the Rivera family?

Well it's exactly what we need. Would give Zac not only a quality proven defensive coordinator, but also a coach with Head Coaching experience to help him along.
Reply/Quote