Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rob GronBurfict
(12-04-2017, 02:10 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I knew he went to OU, but I had no idea he was from around here.
Yep.  

He was a freshman my senior year.
(12-04-2017, 02:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: If it makes you feel better, the impression I get is that Steelers fans aren't his biggest fans anymore either.

But they still defend him and avoid admitting that they're hypocrites because people on their own team do things far worse than what players from other teams do.

It's like other another poster that was criticizing us for drafting Mixon but yet defended his team not cutting Rice when he knocked out his wife.

People think it's ok to be hypocrites when you win Super Bowls.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 01:40 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This is up for debate, as I can't really think of many things worse than a man forcibly inserting part of his anatomy into my rectum.

That's why I stopped short of saying that I'd prefer the fist over having Gronk forearm the back of my head.   Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 04:59 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Not avoiding, just ignoring ridiculousness and the never ending circular arguments that soon follow when you don't ignore it. Of all of the clips of the truly dirty things that Steelers players have done that you could have posted, you chose one of MM trying to imitate Troy Polamalu and miss timing the snap count and committing the egregious act of jumping offsides to make your point. NEVER once have I ever seen that play characterized as dirty until you just did it here. And it perfectly illustrates what I've said above, that you have an unhealthy obsession with Mike Mitchell...because, again of all of the clips of dirty plays by ANY Steeler that you could have posted, you chose one that is hands down without debate, not a dirty play. 

You're still trying to claim that that wasn't dirty?!

How do you figure?!

Trying to take a shot at a defenseless, unsuspecting player that was just trying to take a knee and end the game like so many other games end, and you don't think that's dirty?!

When else does that happen?! NEVER because it's dirty!

I may be mistaken, but I think another Steelers player even called him out on it!
Reply/Quote
This is some solid game day smack, guys.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Gronk got one game...he is appealing that.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 05:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is some solid game day smack, guys.

Sorry.  We're going to massacre the Squeelers!!!!!  We are better at every position!!!!   The only way we lose is if the zebras pull a Super Bowl XL on us!!!!  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 06:13 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Sorry.  We're going to massacre the Squeelers!!!!!  We are better at every position!!!!   The only way we lose is if the zebras pull a Super Bowl XL on us!!!!  

and Ben is a rapist.

Thanks!

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 05:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is some solid game day smack, guys.

Since you were Ray Rice's biggest defender, you must know solid smack when you see it.  Wink
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 06:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: and Ben is a rapist.

Thanks!

Old age catching up to me.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 06:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: and Ben is a rapist.

Thanks!

Yet you sat there and supported Ray Rice.
Hypocrite.
Reply/Quote
Every year when the Bengals prove they won't get in the Steelers' way, the Patriots become by favorite NFL team. Time to dust off the Corey Dillion Pats jersey and hope for another glorious post-season defeat of the Steelers. So Gronk misses a game against the Dolphins...whoop dee poop.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 08:24 PM)Vlad Wrote: Yet you sat there and supported Ray Rice.
Hypocrite.

He supported MMA Ray and Assassains Creed Ray. He is Ray Donovan is a fine role model and Billy Ray Cyrus an American treasure.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 08:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He supported MMA Ray and Assassains Creed Ray. He is Ray Donovan is a fine role model and Billy Ray Cyrus an American treasure.

The only rays I endorse are raybans. 

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 06:12 PM)GMDino Wrote: Gronk got one game...he is appealing that.

Shoudda been AT LEAST two!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:31 AM)Dill Wrote: Shoudda been AT LEAST two!

Double checks the schedule.  "Yeah Two."

Reply/Quote
How many games should Ju Ju Smith-Schuster get....hmmmm?? Smirk
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 11:04 AM)Bengalsrob Wrote: How many games should Ju Ju Smith-Schuster get....hmmmm?? Smirk

Zero. First time offender.
Reply/Quote
Not to mention his was after the play and out of bounds.
[Image: 12417656_10208481126928364_5227831409754...e=5702BE1D]
Reply/Quote