Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rob Gronkowski
Gronkowski is a free agent and has mentioned he would like to play with Burrow. Could we offer him perhaps a 1 year 7 million dollar contract to lure him out of retirement?
Reply/Quote
Kick the tires. What does it hurt.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2023, 12:08 AM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Gronkowski is a free agent and has mentioned he would like to play with Burrow.  Could we offer him perhaps a 1 year 7 million dollar contract to lure him out of retirement?

If Gronk is motivated to play, I would love to see him in for a visit.

He can block and has had some time for his body to heal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Isn't he under contract to do broadcasting now?
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2023, 08:28 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Isn't he under contract to do broadcasting now?

Even if he signed a tv contract I'm sure if he wanted to play again they would work it out with him..
Reply/Quote
If Gronk wants to come out of retirement would welcome him with open arms no doubt about it.

Just expect us to sign Moreau later today which would take this thought out of our minds. We will see.
Reply/Quote
I bet if he comes here and wins a SB with Burrow those two will be making commercials and sit-coms and buddy cop films together before you know it.
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals did manage to lure Gronk out of retirement could you imagine the hype this team would be getting especially after the Brown signing?

Call his agent up and listen to what he has to say. It doesn't hurt to try.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2023, 04:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: If Gronk wants to come out of retirement would welcome him with open arms no doubt about it.

Just expect us to sign Moreau later today which would take this thought out of our minds. We will see.

If Moreau keeps dragging his feet someone else may take that FA spot.  I would love to see Gronk in a Bengals uniform.
Reply/Quote
I hated Gronk’s guts as a Patriot.

I loathed Gronk as a Buccaneer

I would love Gronk as a Bengal.
Reply/Quote
Offer him #69, so the PA announcer has to say "Number 69 is eligible" every time he walks in. Maybe that'll do it.
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2023, 08:28 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Isn't he under contract to do broadcasting now?

I remember Jay Cutler left the broadcast booth to play with the Fins.

As to the OP: Pipe dream
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-21-2023, 11:22 PM)BuildTheWall Wrote: Offer him #69, so the PA announcer has to say "Number 69 is eligible" every time he walks in. Maybe that'll do it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2023, 05:46 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I bet if he comes here and wins a SB with Burrow those two will be making commercials and sit-coms and buddy cop films together before you know it.

I doubt it. While JoeyB is still somewhat into Nckleodeon, Spongebob, etc., nothing about him seems immature. Gronk is extremely immature, which is why he and Brady got along so well together, they both are... I don't know what to call it other than weird. I think Burrow would love to have Gronk on the field, but would tire of his off field personality very quickly.
Reply/Quote