Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robert Golden > Andy Dalton
:andy:
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:31 PM)6andcounting Wrote: :andy:

Nice win. I hope you guys don't have devastating injuries and did not prematurely ejaculate in week #7. Look like best team inthe NFL today against one of the worst teams in the NFL so congrats.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Not fair. He had better pass protection.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Not fair.  He had better pass protection.

Fair point
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Prob.
Reply/Quote
I think vaginas were probably embarrassed by Dalton today.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
I’m just excited to hear Marvin giggle at how stupid everyone is. I want to hear more about journalistic jargon. Anyone know how many points the Bengals have scored in the 2nd half? Can’t be much more than 10.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Collin Cowturd was talking smack on Dalton along with Kirk Cousin yesterday on his show. He said that Cousin was another Andy Dalton as far as taking their team to the next level. I'm thinking there are a lot of teams wishing they had either one of those guys. Could you imagine what the Clowns would pay to land one of them?
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 05:38 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Collin Cowturd was talking smack on Dalton along with Kirk Cousin yesterday on his show. He said that Cousin was another Andy Dalton as far as taking their team to the next level. I'm thinking there are a lot of teams wishing they had either one of those guys. Could you imagine what the Clowns would pay to land one of them?

I agree. But to get rid of Dalton without totally committing to a rebuild would be bad. So we might actually go for something like that.

Reply/Quote