Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roddy white
I hear all this talk about us signing boldin or Johnson or some other vet reciever... Personally I would prefer roddy white he was used HORRIBLY in that offense and would thrive here I love our receiving corps as is BUT if we were to sign a vet reciever give me white over anyone else
Reply/Quote
at this point unless one of our own get hurt I don't see us going after a WR.... freeny might still be possible though
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure Roddy would fit in with the team. He's kind of a whiner.
Reply/Quote
Roddy is done. Freeney I would have liked to see, and we still might, but I agree with the Bengals on sticking to what they perceive to be his value. Can't overpay.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Roddy isn't done. Shananhan kills almost all the talent he touches.

He's had a great career so far, and was amazing with Tony G and Julio. No reason he can't replicate past seasons with Eifert and Green on the field.

None.
Reply/Quote
Not unless we have an injury.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2016, 12:17 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Roddy isn't done. Shananhan kills almost all the talent he touches.

He's had a great career so far, and was amazing with Tony G and Julio. No reason he can't replicate past seasons  with Eifert and Green on the field.

None.

Roddy White is 35 years old and finished in the NFL.

Kyle Shanhan has been an OC 8 seasons in the NFL and has posted a top 10 offense 5 times including last year when the Falcons finished #7.

The problem is not Shanahan. It is White.
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2016, 12:17 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Roddy isn't done. Shananhan kills almost all the talent he touches.

He's had a great career so far, and was amazing with Tony G and Julio. No reason he can't replicate past seasons  with Eifert and Green on the field.

None.

he had Julio last year and was a non factor.
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2016, 12:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Roddy White is 35 years old and finished in the NFL.

Kyle Shanhan has been an OC 8 seasons in the NFL and has posted a top 10 offense 5 times including last year when the Falcons finished #7.

The problem is not Shanahan.  It is White.

Finished 7 in terms of what, yards? IDK what games you were watching, but the Falcons scoring in the Red Zone was unlikely. They might as well as moved the ball back 10 or so yards; they had a much better probability of scoring.

Shannahan is garbage. Defensive players admitted that the Falcons offense was laughably predictable by mid-season.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 07:25 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Finished 7 in terms of what, yards? IDK what games you were watching, but the Falcons scoring in the Red Zone was unlikely. They might as well as moved the ball back 10 or so yards; they had a much better probability of scoring.

Shannahan is garbage. Defensive players admitted that the Falcons offense was laughably predictable by mid-season.

Shanahan is good. Players claims do not equal reality.

Falcons red zone offense (percentage tds scored) was 18th. Not great, but not terrible at all. Their 55% was exactly the same as Green Bay and only 1% behind Seattle
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 07:25 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Finished 7 in terms of what, yards? IDK what games you were watching, but the Falcons scoring in the Red Zone was unlikely. They might as well as moved the ball back 10 or so yards; they had a much better probability of scoring.

He made RGIII look like a good QB. For awhile anyways.

Reply/Quote
I know he's only 1 concussion away from being done (if he already isn't) but seeing how we have the pats early in the season - I wouldn't mind seeing them sign Wes Welker to get inside cheatin' belichicks playbook a little and put some more superbowl winning attitude in the locker room.
Reply/Quote