Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers post game interview
This interview made about as much sense as Harbough going for 2.

Erin Andrews interviews Rodgers from a safe 300 feet (or 10 feet)...but I guess that's the norm right now...we'll come back to this.....she then:

1) she tries to bait Rodgers into saying something controversial because of him giggling while reflecting on the game. She said something along the lines of "What's so funny??" while it seemed like Rodgers was just relieved he got out with the W.

2) She calls Farve "Farvey".....I guess that's an inside joke? If not then I'm even more confused...but why would viewers care if for their inside jokes?

They then hug at the end of the interview....lol what was the point of the social distance?

It was very...odd
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:12 PM)basballguy Wrote: This interview made about as much sense as Harbough going for 2.  

Erin Andrews interviews Rodgers from a safe 300 feet (or 10 feet)...but I guess that's the norm right now...we'll come back to this.....she then:

1) she tries to bait Rodgers into saying something controversial because of him giggling while reflecting on the game.  She said something along the lines of "What's so funny??" while it seemed like Rodgers was just relieved he got out with the W.  

2) She calls Farve "Farvey".....I guess that's an inside joke?  If not then I'm even more confused...but why would viewers care if for their inside jokes?  

They then hug at the end of the interview....lol what was the point of the social distance?  

It was very...odd

Hey I'm very happy Harbaugh is an analytics guy and keeps going for two point conversions instead of OT with the #1 kicker in NFL. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:12 PM)basballguy Wrote: This interview made about as much sense as Harbough going for 2.  

1) she tries to bait Rodgers into saying something controversial because of him giggling while reflecting on the game.  She said something along the lines of "What's so funny??" while it seemed like Rodgers was just relieved he got out with the W.  

2) She calls Farve "Farvey".....I guess that's an inside joke?  If not then I'm even more confused...but why would viewers care if for their inside jokes?  

It was very...odd

She was referring to Favre's name being mispronounced on draft day.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm sure Aaron was laughing because he wasn't taking the easy bait.

He's gonna hug because he clearly doesn't give a crap.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

It was very...odd

If Erin Andrews wants a hug, you give her a damn hug. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote