Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodney Anderson Highlights
(05-14-2019, 12:30 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Thanks for video RKR! I like the way this guys runs. He's pretty smooth in the open and really like the 1 plant and go up field! If Mixon gets dinged, we might be in good hands with Anderson til Joe returns!

We're definitely well fixed at RB.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 10:48 AM)jj22 Wrote: I didn't take the backlash as it being against the player.

Just the idea of "another rb" after selecting Williams a couple picks before.

I think fans were still waiting for a WR, DE, CB, RT prospect to be taken. Some of our perceived needs that were still outstanding.

Well, I think it is apparent to anyone watching this show, that we are going to be a run heavy team this year, and with potential for RB injuries, I would not be the least bit surprised if we carry 4 running backs this year. 
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 11:47 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: You mean DeMarco Murray.

I'm a Sooner fan, and at the start of the college season, Rodney was in the mix for Heisman candidate.

He's Quick to the gaps, elusive and very hard to bring down. He's not gonna break off 60 Yard runs, but he's good for 15-20 before being dragged down, he can catch very good to.

I was hoping we would take a late round flier on him. If he can get conditioned and stay healthy, he can be a great backup. He's not a Mixon level athlete, but still a good one.

Not a Sooner fan but I live in Oklahoma and have seen quite a bit of this guy play. He’s very good and I was excited when they picked him. I really like the RB group.
Reply/Quote
We'll still ultimately have to wait and see if they pan out, but what I really liked about this draft compared to previous drafts is that the Bengals waited until Day 3 to get a RB and they still got a good one (or two if both pan out). You don't have to take a RB within the first 3 rounds.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2019, 04:41 PM)ochocincos Wrote: We'll still ultimately have to wait and see if they pan out, but what I really liked about this draft compared to previous drafts is that the Bengals waited until Day 3 to get a RB and they still got a good one (or two if both pan out). You don't have to take a RB within the first 3 rounds.

Traveon could be a GREAT one. Seriously, led the SEC in rushing and broke all kinds of records and you get this guy in the 6th frickin' round? I don't know what to tell you, the Draft is a crap shoot brother. Traveon was my favorite RB in this Draft, didn't think he would last past the 2nd.
Reply/Quote