• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodney Anderson rehab
This was a dumbass second round pick period
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2020, 10:08 PM)Housh Wrote: This was a dumbass second round pick period

He was a 6th round pick...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-04-2020, 10:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He was a 6th round pick...

Oops.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(05-04-2020, 10:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He was a 6th round pick...

Smh
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2020, 10:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He was a 6th round pick...

Good 6th round pick lol
Reply/Quote
Anderson is a talented athlete, but given volume of injuries to some critical body parts for RBs, I highly doubt that the Bengals ever see a full season of production from the guy.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
The Mixon deal is not going south. He has to play this year, he has no leverage. And he didn't say anything about not playing, that was all press generated. They will do a deal with him when they get done with AJ. Not worried in the least.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2020, 06:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Question: why does it seem like people are so much higher on this guy than they are  Trayveon Williams? Didn’t Williams lead the SEC in rushing one year?

Is it fair to say Anderson is much better if both are fully healthy? I see Anderson’s average is slightly higher (6.4) than Williams (6.0), but it’s also way less games.

I just think Anderson was just alot more impressive in preseason last yr than Williams and then boom, the wind got taken out of his sails. The guy has the same look and moves as Mixon if healthy..so he would be a great insurance policy and give the team some leverage in dealings.
I hope that we can work it out with Mixon....maybe I'm being too optimistic that he will look back and give the team credit for taking a risk on him in the draft in Rd 2. Everyone had him red flagged due to the hitting the girlfriend incident.  
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2020, 06:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Question: why does it seem like people are so much higher on this guy than they are Trayveon Williams? Didn’t Williams lead the SEC in rushing one year?

Is it fair to say Anderson is much better if both are fully healthy? I see Anderson’s average is slightly higher (6.4) than Williams (6.0), but it’s also way less games.

Anderson is decent in Madden and Williams sucks... maybe that is the reason haha

Oh and don’t get me wrong, that is not a good reason lol
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2020, 06:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Question: why does it seem like people are so much higher on this guy than they are  Trayveon Williams? Didn’t Williams lead the SEC in rushing one year?

Since the team added Samaje Perine for cheap, it's almost like they are writing off at least one of Williams/Anderson.

Speaking of Perine, the dude is listed on the roster as 5'10" 240#.  I wonder if Perine has any FB experience in his history?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Wish this guy the best, been pretty damn tragic what has happened to him over his career.

He was a Heisman type player at one point, dude is as smooth as silk when healthy. Great hands and smooth.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2020, 07:22 PM)Whatever Wrote: Because Williams totally sucked in preseason last year.

Yeah, loved Traveon at A&M but that showing in Preseason last year was sad to say the least.

He has to show more even if I liked the pick, it doesn't matter unless he shows something.
Reply/Quote