Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
Roe Vs Wade Overturned
(08-03-2022, 02:15 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Dead cat bounce if they can't get some more shit figured out between now and November. The American voter is an idiot, and the Republican party thrives on that.

You really make a comment like that when Dem voters voted in a house plant because Trump hurt their feelings?
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 02:29 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You really make a comment like that when Dem voters voted in a house plant because Trump hurt their feelings?

Your insitence to refuse to hear any criticism of Trump that goes beyond "hurt my feelings" despite being given pages of rebuttal here makes me wonder if you, sir are a house plant. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 02:32 PM)Nately120 ck Wrote: Your insitence to refuse to hear any criticism of Trump that goes beyond "hurt my feelings" despite being given pages of rebuttal here makes me wonder if you, sir are a house plant. 

Thanks for proving my point because, even if criticisms of Trump are warranted, he’s still better than Biden, who’s barely hanging on to reality.

Horrible and juvenile attempt at an insult when your post offered no rebuttal, which is typical of Biden defenders.

“Let’s attack Trump and anyone who voted for him! That will make us look like we have an argument!”
Reply/Quote
We got a house plant here that is going through some PMS stuff.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 02:29 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You really make a comment like that when Dem voters voted in a house plant because Trump hurt their feelings?

Point and case.

Your projection is as tired as Biden and as wasted as Trump's presidency. Come off it.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 03:09 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Point and case.

Your projection is as tired as Biden and as wasted as Trump's presidency. Come off it.

Once again, a response with no substance, only an insult.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 04:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, a response with no substance, only an insult.

Your last few threads have been 'TrUmP hUrT fEeLiNgS'. You're hardly in a position to judge the substance of a post.

My grandson's spin and speak has more original shit to say than you do.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 02:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Could be.  Im in PA and we will see how things shake out, but republicans looking at the polls aren't thrilled Trump "stuck them" with Oz and Mastriano. 

Republicans have no one to blame but themselves.  They did the voting, not Trump.  But the Pied Piper played his flute and the minions had to follow him off the cliff.  The rest of us will appreciate your great state providing the country with Senator Fetterman

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-24-2022, 03:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's hilarius how Facebook is blowing up on how "this is a horrible day for the progression of women in the country" and how the "country is going backwards and overstepping their limits," because I don't think most people realize that it's just the federal government staying out of it and leaving it up to the states on whether abortion is legal.

That literally says that the government is staying out of it and now it's more localized, which gives people more power.

Every woman that I've met that votes Democrat said they only do so because of women's rights, so will they turn Republican now that it's a local issue?

I don't think they understand because the Supreme Court is just saying that it's not in their power to make the ruling of Row vs Wade.

All the people that voted for Biden just because of this is hilariously ironic because of this and now we're stuck with Biden ***** everything up.

(08-03-2022, 05:06 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Your last few threads have been 'TrUmP hUrT fEeLiNgS'. You're hardly in a position to judge the substance of a post.

My grandson's spin and speak has more original shit to say than you do.

Did I even men mention Trump in the first post- what this thread is all about? 

You're trying way too hard with the font, but please let me know if I mentioned Trump in the above post because I can't find it, which would mean you're full of shit and only using personal attacks because you have nothing of any quality to post.
Reply/Quote

We voted for President Biden for a number of reasons, none of which were hurt feelings.  What Trump's incessant tweeting showed, much like his always repetitive rally speech, is that he only wanted to be President to subjects that were loyal to him before anything else or better yet, him alone. A real leader seeks to unite not divide and Trump delighted in dividing. We were not and are not "the enemy" nor are we unAmerican. We voted Democratic because they actually campaigned on ideas.  Some great, some just ok, and some far-reaching, but with ideas you can start a conversation and ultimately come to a compromise.  Trump is good about blaming everything and anything on everyone else but had zero forward-thinking ideas.

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 05:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Did I even men mention Trump in the first post- what this thread is all about? 

You're trying way too hard with the font, but please let me know if I mentioned Trump in the above post because I can't find it, which would mean you're full of shit and only using personal attacks because you have nothing of any quality to post.

Pitter patter, Brad.

Your most recent tirade is in response to me calling American voters idiots (in response to not you, for that matter) and how the Republicans - yes the GoP - thrive on that, as evidenced by how they're so damn pro-military and then pissed on burn pit vets because of (and you'll love this) hurt feelings, until they flip-flopped because of the massive backlash. Now you're talking about Trump and shit. The hell you even on about?

Actually, don't answer that last question. I'm good for like 3 thought provoking posts a week and I'm not going to waste any of them on a bad faith actor like you. You couldn't have an honest discourse if it landed in your lap. And before you cry about personal attacks, know that that is an observation - not an attack. Ask anyone else here.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 05:33 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Pitter patter, Brad.

Your most recent tirade is in response to me calling American voters idiots (in response to not you, for that matter) and how the Republicans - yes the GoP - thrive on that, as evidenced by how they're so damn pro-military and then pissed on burn pit vets because of (and you'll love this) hurt feelings, until they flip-flopped because of the massive backlash. Now you're talking about Trump and shit. The hell you even on about?

Actually, don't answer that last question. I'm good for like 3 thought provoking posts a week and I'm not going to waste any of them on a bad faith actor like you. You couldn't have an honest discourse if it landed in your lap. And before you cry about personal attacks, know that that is an observation - not an attack. Ask anyone else here.

I have chatted with plenty of people on here that love my discussions and points.

A lot of American voters are idiots because they voted on emotion, which is proven by more than a million Democrats switching parties, and why left leaning outlets like CNN are bashing Biden, or why most Democrats don't want Biden in 2024.

Once again, more attacks by you with no substance.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 05:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I have chatted with plenty of people on here that love my discussions and points.

A lot of American voters are idiots because they voted on emotion, which is proven by more than a million Democrats switching parties, and why left leaning outlets like CNN are bashing Biden, or why most Democrats don't want Biden in 2024.

Once again, more attacks by you with no substance.

Doubtful at best given your name is commonly used as an insult.

Dude I switched to Republican for no other reason than to vote in their primaries so we don't get another demagogue like Trump elected. I'm trying to get the Q out of politics. I imagine plenty of liberals are doing the same damn thing.

Just because Fox and Newsmax suck at the teet of the GoP doesn't mean left-leaning media is beholden to kiss the ass of the Democratic party. You won't find many folks on the left that don't hold their party accountable when they're screwing the pooch.

Of course Democrats don't want Biden in 2024; most left leaning folks didn't want him in 2020. But he wasn't as divisive as some of the other candidates. Honestly the Democrats could've rolled out a mannequin and it would've stood a chance against Trump given how ****** he was.

You're not posting shit folks don't know. What you're doing is proving my point that got you fired up, which wasn't even directed at you in the first place.

Now if you'll excuse me, my mail just came and I've got some reading material from the GoP to piss on and burn.
Reply/Quote

I think how a person communicates and collaborates with others is a big factor in being able to get things done, especially when not being in a position like he was in the private sector of "agree with me or you're fired."

So yes, it's justifiable that someone chooses to vote for anyone other than Trump because of how Trump acts, talks, and most importantly collaborates with others.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 06:20 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I think how a person communicates and collaborates with others is a big factor in being able to get things done, especially when not being in a position like he was in the private sector of "agree with me or you're fired."

So yes, it's justifiable that someone chooses to vote for anyone other than Trump because of how Trump acts, talks, and most importantly collaborates with others.

A good boss doesn't have to be liked by everyone to be a good boss because his job isn't to be liked, it's to do what's best for the company, which, in this case, is the country.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 06:19 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Doubtful at best given your name is commonly used as an insult.

I don't disagree, but also would point out that you're rapidly approaching that same point yourself.  Now give us that one word glib response. 
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 06:25 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: A good boss doesn't have to be liked by everyone to be a good boss because his job isn't to be liked, it's to do what's best for the company, which, in this case, is the country.

But the government isn't ran by a "boss."
The president is supposed to collaborate with those in the Senate, House, and justice department to get things done.

If you're a completely divisive person and talks/acts like he (Trump) does, no one's going to want to work with you.
And unlike the private sector, you're elected into the position of President.
So if people don't like how you behave, they naturally could choose to go with someone else.

And let's not act like Trump is some great business man.
He's had many failed businesses in the past.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 06:31 PM)ochocincos Wrote: But the government isn't ran by a "boss."
The president is supposed to collaborate with those in the Senate, House, and justice department to get things done.

If you're a completely divisive person and talks/acts like he (Trump) does, no one's going to want to work with you.
So if people don't like how you behave, they naturally could choose to go with someone else.

Ok. Replace boss with leader.

Trump was great before the Rona- 7 million new jobs, middle-class family income increased, lowest unemployment in half a century, 7 million people lifted off of food stamps, and many more.

Sounds like he was pretty damn good for the country.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 06:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't disagree, but also would point out that you're rapidly approaching that same point yourself.  Now give us that one word glib response. 

Didn't you say you were done with me because I'm boring or some such rot? Yet here you are, white knighting for Brad of all people.

Strange bedfellows.

I should probably mention - I don't usually believe what I'm saying when I go on a tirade. I just like ruffling feathers. Good to know I still got it. And I know me admitting that is going to get me in trouble. Ah well.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 06:31 PM)ochocincos Wrote: But the government isn't ran by a "boss."

and frankly, there is not a legitimate company in the world that would hire Donald Trump to run their business.  Even, if for some reason someone was stupid enough to hire him, in the real world, his behavior would have gotten him fired within months.

Reply/Quote