Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roethlisberger may miss 4-6 weeks
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17831596/pittsburgh-steelers-qb-ben-roethlisberger-4-6-weeks

Wow!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 11:59 AM)BengalRed Wrote: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17831596/pittsburgh-steelers-qb-ben-roethlisberger-4-6-weeks

Wow!

That means he'll be back next Sunday  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 02:54 PM)GodFather Wrote: That means he'll be back next Sunday  Smirk

I would like to see him play next Sunday.

And I would like to seem him leave the pocket and limp around the back field trying to extend a play.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 08:46 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: I would like to see him play next Sunday.

And I would like to seem him leave the pocket and limp around the back field trying to extend a play.

still bitter that he consistently makes plays beats the bengals?
People suck
Reply/Quote
He'll come back the week they play the Bengals and rack up 400 yards passing and 3 tds.  Ho-Hum, just another game against the Bengals. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 03:00 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: He'll come back the week they play the Bengals and rack up 400 yards passing and 3 tds.  Ho-Hum, just another game against the Bengals. 

He generally has pretty average games against the Bengals defense.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Well without Big Ben, Steelers collapse. Landry Jones though great as a backup, not really the one they need to win games no offense.
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
They said Ben will most likely play this week. So he missed one game. What a bunch of Bullshit coming out of Steelers camp whenever it comes to him. Everytime he gets hurt and an estimate of how long till he comes back is extremely over exaggerated

"Ben loses leg could miss up to 9 games"
Steelers announcement

*What really happened? Ben misses first quarter of a game*
Reply/Quote
Shocked 
It won't make much difference, we can't beat them anyway!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 02:57 PM)GodFather Wrote: They said Ben will most likely play this week. So he missed one game. What a bunch of Bullshit coming out of Steelers camp whenever it comes to him. Everytime he gets hurt and an estimate of how long till he comes back is extremely over exaggerated

"Ben loses leg could miss up to 9 games"
Steelers announcement

*What really happened? Ben misses first quarter of a game*

So disappointing, eh?  He won't be 100% but it's bad news for the RAvens.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2016, 02:41 PM)Dill Wrote: So disappointing, eh?  He won't be 100% but it's bad news for the RAvens.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Reply/Quote