Poll: Who finishes last in the AFC North?
Bengals
Steelers
Browns
BROWNS but in all caps
BakertheBeast
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Poll - who will actually bring up the rear?
The other thread is missing one steaming brown pile from its list
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 08:21 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The other thread is missing one steaming brown pile from its list

And this one is missing a purple one.  :andy:
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 10:59 AM)BengalRed Wrote: And this one is missing a purple one.  :andy:

The Vikings are in the NFC North
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Answer is... who cares. The team that wins this trash division will get killed by the Chiefs or Patriots. If there is a year to rebuild, this is the year.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 01:10 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Answer is... who cares. The team that wins this trash division will get killed by the Chiefs or Patriots. If there is a year to rebuild, this is the year.

True Dat.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 01:10 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Answer is... who cares. The team that wins this trash division will get killed by the Chiefs or Patriots. If there is a year to rebuild, this is the year.

While I haven't had a chance to break down Baltimore game film....wait.  This isn't JN.  I don't have to talk like that.  Let me start over.  While I haven't seen Baltimore play, statistically they are looking pretty strong.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 08:42 AM)michaelsean Wrote: While I haven't had a chance to break down Baltimore game film....wait.  This isn't JN.  I don't have to talk like that.  Let me start over.  While I haven't seen Baltimore play, statistically they are looking pretty strong.  

Against Miami and Arizona.....

If they still look good once they play a non JV team or lower in Miami's case, I will consider them having a chance.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote