Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rolando Mcclain
(07-22-2019, 02:06 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Note::::: There will be other linebackers available or come available and I am sure our staff are already watching,and keeping an eye on players that are very good ,will fit us and are interested in coming here.I trust this staff to fill that void when they can and when they should.I believe we have an excellent defensive staff that can and will make this linebacker core the best.I believe all of us are going to be impressed by their play.

according to NFL.com Reggie Ragland is a potential cut candidate...that would be a nice addition here for sure. id take him and Mcclain over evans and vigil all day behind pratt and brown.  that would drastically change our LB situation. 
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2019, 01:57 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Unless and until he’s reinstated ur outta ur mind for continuing to beat the drum for a situation that can’t even happen.  Bottom line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol this whole thread is based on the assumption he gets released bro.  but thank you for reminding all of what we already know.  much appreciated
Reply/Quote