Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roll Call - Already has purchased a Burrow Jersey
Haven't spent a dime on anything Bengals related since the incident.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 10:01 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Haven't spent a dime on anything Bengals related since the incident.

What incident?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
So far from the responses it sounds like I'm the only one who actually pulled the trigger on the #9 Burrow jersey ahead of the draft...
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 10:43 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: So far from the responses it sounds like I'm the only one who actually pulled the trigger on the #9 Burrow jersey ahead of the draft...

Nice broth. Big time respect, I don't have the dough at the time. Won't be long though. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 10:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice broth. Big time respect, I don't have the dough at the time. Won't be long though. Smirk

Thanks! It definitely wasn't an easy decision but this is what happens when I'm stuck at home for hours on end.  Cool
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 10:44 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I usually wear my 98 O'Donnell jersey because it's comfortable and I like those jerseys the best and I live in Steeler country so it is oddly amusing.

I have an old Esiason jersey that was made before they made comfortable jerseys so I have to wear a long sleeved shirt under it.  Anyways, that's my fascinating story.
And what a fascinating story it is. It's more fascinating, ALMOST than the time I once debated on whether to buy cheap toilet paper or the fancy soft stuff the one of many times I was less than well off. You should sell the story to some periodical that almost nobody ever reads!  You'll undoubtedly become rich and famous beyond your wildest dreams  and win the Nobel prize for literature. Can we then say, "we knew him back when he was just rooting for the Bengals!"? We'll all be tuned in awaiting the Nobel committee announcement..assuming you get your fascinating story published.  Of course it'll really suck if I win instead for my much more fascinating toilet paper story.. Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 10:01 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Haven't spent a dime on anything Bengals related since the incident.

That's where I'm at..I think.  It's such a weird time, I think if a right enough site had one under 50 and took paypal I almost would, but debate if I would.  
Reply/Quote
Bought Burrow LSU jersey right after National Championship Game.
Reply/Quote
I still don't pay money to make Mike Brown rich(er)..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 12:51 AM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Raises hand.

It's Burrow time and I'm obviously committed, so show yourselves, who else already did this too??

What site did you use. I have been searching for Burrow colour rush but cant find anything.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 11:12 PM)grampahol Wrote: I still don't pay money to make Mike Brown rich(er)..

Yeah, we know. You mention it every time jerseys are brought up. Kinda weird to me you even bother posting in these types threads tbh...

Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 11:12 PM)grampahol Wrote: I still don't pay money to make Mike Brown rich(er)..

Who do you choose to make richer when you spend your money?

Here's a spoiler: They are most likely no better person and do less for you than Mike Brown. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Dang, some grumpy peeps coming to the thread just to let us know they don't buy Bengals gear. :paul:

I picked up a '47 Brand franchise hat the other week (and by picked up, I mean I ordered it 6 weeks ago and it took forever to send out because of the current times we live in). Loving it! Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Haven’t pulled the trigger on a jersey yet (I’ll probably get a Burrow color rush at some point), but I just ordered the draft hat. Best looking Bengals hat I’ve seen in quite a while, imo.

First piece of Bengals merchandise I’ve bought in a few years. Feels good to be excited about this team again.

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 10:38 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Haven’t pulled the trigger on a jersey yet (I’ll probably get a Burrow color rush at some point), but I just ordered the draft hat. Best looking Bengals hat I’ve seen in quite a while, imo.

First piece of Bengals merchandise I’ve bought in a few years. Feels good to be excited about this team again.

Hear ya loud and clear Big Grin

If you're at all interested, I'll give the lowdown on the Hubbard Color Rush that I got off of that Chinese site, when it comes in; it may just be good quality (but we'll see Wink).
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 10:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What incident?

The last playoff game incident.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 11:09 PM)phil413 Wrote: That's where I'm at..I think.  It's such a weird time, I think if a right enough site had one under 50 and took paypal I almost would, but debate if I would.  

I'm so steadfast in it that I've flat out told my family that I will not accept anything Bengals related for birthdays or holidays until further notice.

I can't - even indirectly - financially support a team that has shown, time and again, it had minimal interest in doing more than the bare minimum. If we win a playoff game, I'll go back to spending some money on them. Until then...well, I've got a lot more OSU and Joker apparel to fill the void.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 11:11 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Bought Burrow LSU jersey right after National Championship Game.

Just got my “burreaux “ LSU jersey fitted from the cleaners. I’m ready to roll tonight in my bedroom. Lol.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 11:17 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I'm so steadfast in it that I've flat out told my family that I will not accept anything Bengals related for birthdays or holidays until further notice.

I can't - even indirectly - financially support a team that has shown, time and again, it had minimal interest in doing more than the bare minimum. If we win a playoff game, I'll go back to spending some money on them. Until then...well, I've got a lot more OSU and Joker apparel to fill the void.

What did you think of this Free Agency BPK?

I thought they definitely tried this time.
Reply/Quote

Neither have I... I have been to 2 games though. One was free, but I did buy beer in the stadium. The other was for a date. The date went well enough, but the 49ers stomped our ass so another lesson learned.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote