Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rookie Class signed
(06-22-2018, 06:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Last year we had 6 draft picks who played over 25% of the offense or defense snaps (not counting special teams).  Lawson 42%, Mixon 40%, Glasglow 36%, Willis 31%,  Evans 27%, and Malone 26%.  That is very rare for us.  In fact it is the same number of rookies playing over 25% as from our previous 4 drafts combined ('16 Boyd 68%, '15 Kroft 33%, '14 Hill 47% and Bodine 100%, '13 Bernard 54% and Eifert 59%).  The '17 class production is even more impressive when you consider we got ZERO from the first round.

If we get that type of contribution from this year's draft and Ross becomes a starter we will be in pretty good shape.

Where in the hell do you get these stats? It's impressive if accurate?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2018, 07:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Where in the hell do you get these stats? It's impressive if accurate?

He's the statmaster (bate).   Hilarious   Sorry fred.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2018, 10:52 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: He's the statmaster (bate).   Hilarious   Sorry fred.

In his youth, he once worked on a fishing boat.  Started out as a junior baiter, worked his way up to master..   Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2018, 08:57 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I think I remember reading that size and timing of the signing bonus, and in some cases where they want to sign the contract because it could mean more taxes. So really just a matter of timing with taxes and when they get their payouts.

This makes a lot of sense. Never thought about this honestly til now.

Just happy all are in the fold. Think this is going to be a special year and i honestly think not only Price will make a
huge impact, but Bates and Hubbard as well. Thinking Jefferson will take a bit but he certainly has a lot of talent.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2018, 07:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Where in the hell do you get these stats? It's impressive if accurate?

Almost all of my stats are from Profootballreference.com
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2018, 11:51 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Almost all of my stats are from Profootballreference.com

Now that you say it, I think you told me that before about 2yrs ago.

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2018, 10:52 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: He's the statmaster (bate).   Hilarious   Sorry fred.

That he is. Fred Urkel.

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2018, 11:36 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This makes a lot of sense. Never thought about this honestly til now.

Just happy all are in the fold. Think this is going to be a special year and i honestly think not only Price will make a
huge impact, but Bates and Hubbard as well. Thinking Jefferson will take a bit but he certainly has a lot of talent.

I'm hearing that Jefferson is really fast, but the LB who's looking really good is Worley...  Indirect source.  But he's one to watch.
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2018, 01:18 PM)3wt Wrote: I'm hearing that Jefferson is really fast, but the LB who's looking really good is Worley...  Indirect source.  But he's one to watch.

Makes sense, Malik has all the physical traits to be a star LB'er it is the mental side of the game that is the concern.

Hope he doesn't turn out to be another Paul Dawson.

With Worley he is extremely smart, a leader and actually is not a bad athlete. Surprised he went undrafted honestly.

Great grab. Rock On
Reply/Quote