Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rookie Quarterbacks
Gase and nagy just can't seem to develop qbs. Darnold looks solid under a competent coach and good d, who knows what trubisky looks like atm. I just have my doubts that fields will be able to do anything under nagy.

For all the bad things I could say about zac, he hasn't ruined Burrow. And for Goffs best year he was the qb coach.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 01:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not bad? He has 7 INT’s through 3 games, is only completing 54% of his passes, and has a 60.3 rating. He’s been terrible. Our defense should give him fits. Especially if PBS is rocking Thursday night.

I decided to look up his stats (and in doing so found out he threw a PICK 6 on a frickin' FLEA FLICKER yesterday! LOL). His best game of the season so far is game 1: 28 of 51 54.9% 332 yds 3 TD 3 INT 70.1 rating

No reason for him to do well against us unless our defense just absolutely sucks ass.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 11:55 AM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: All four of the 2021 rookie quarterbacks look like rookies.

Crazy that Burrow and Herbert looked like they belonged from the jump last year.  Neither looked like rookies.

Burrow is still testing his knee and will only get better each week.

In fairness, Herbert joined a pretty solid team.  Burrow did not, but the teams these guys are playing for (Jets, Pats, Jags, Bears) aren't exactly offensive juggernauts. 

I have been a strong critic of Lawrence from the beginning.  He struggled when he faced good defenses in college and he won't have the most talent on the field around him at Jax.  I think he can develop, but running around won't cut it here unless you are Lamar Jackson, and he isn't.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 01:25 PM)kalibengal Wrote: "woulda shoulda coulda"...thats football......AND AT END OF DAY ITS SCOREBOARD! 
We have had hundreds of those situations over the yrs as why we lost....its nice to see the other teams doing it now  

.... Which is why I said.. you can make these observations for every game..
Reply/Quote
I think Lawrence and Jones can be good qbs, I think wilson is just screwed being on the Jets.
Reply/Quote