Poll: NFL Rookie of the Year Frontrunners After Week 4?
Kenny Picket
George Pickens
Dark Horse/Underdog Canidate
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rookie of the Year Frontrunners After Week 4
(10-04-2022, 03:57 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: We've only beaten the Steelers 9 times since then.

That's in 16 seasons, btw.

We're you watching the Bengals in the 90's? Sometimes it took 3 seasons to win 9 games total. 

My point is believing a piss colored towel can affect the future is as stupid as believing horoscopes are real. 
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2022, 04:34 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Palmer snapped his leg and the Bengals got blown at at home in the very next meeting - which was the wild card game a month after TJ cursed his team.

Did you even watch the game? It wasn't a blow out. Cincinnati had the lead coming out of half time. Unfortunately Kitna just couldn't finish it out.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2022, 04:33 PM)Mer Wrote: We're you watching the Bengals in the 90's? Sometimes it took 3 seasons to win 9 games total. 

My point is believing a piss colored towel can affect the future is as stupid as believing horoscopes are real. 

It's an observation is all. Relax.
Reply/Quote
Thanks to last week Breece Hall is now in the discussion.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2022, 03:29 PM)Mer Wrote: And you really think that towel had something to do with it? Come on. Are all Pittsburgh fans that delusional? 

I stand by my previous statement. It makes no sense. Housh wiped his shoes with it. What happened to him?

Heck I believe in curses. I've heard something bad will happen if your dumb ass dances on the Bengal's Logo:

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2022, 04:35 PM)Mer Wrote: Did you even watch the game? It wasn't a blow out. Cincinnati had the lead coming out of half time. Unfortunately Kitna just couldn't finish it out.

Okay fine, a close 14-point loss and a HaLf TiMe LeAd.

Happy now?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2022, 06:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Heck I believe in curses. I've heard something bad will happen if your dumb ass dances on the Bengal's Logo:

The bottom of your cleats end up covered in shit?
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2022, 04:33 PM)Mer Wrote: We're you watching the Bengals in the 90's? Sometimes it took 3 seasons to win 9 games total. 

My point is believing a piss colored towel can affect the future is as stupid as believing horoscopes are real. 

(10-05-2022, 06:27 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It's an observation is all. Relax.

Telling him to relax isn't going to work. That idiot doesn't think horoscopes aren't real.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2022, 07:09 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The bottom of your cleats end up covered in shit?

Luckily, we get a good view of the bottom of the cleat in the below image. Do you see any shit?

[Image: JuJu-Smith-Schuster-Vonn-Bell-fumble.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2022, 07:12 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Telling him to relax isn't going to work. That idiot doesn't think horoscopes aren't real.

Mer: *asks question*

Me: *answers question and stats a fact, despite that fact being depressing to me as a Bengals fan*

Mer: *freaks out*

Typically speaking, a normal person doesn't ask a question if they don't want an answer.

Are the things related? I doubt it - the Bengals have the long history of being the Steelers' whipping boys. But, shit happens.

Maybe I should've pointed out that the year Housh did that, Palmer got his knee shredded by - you guessed it - Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2022, 07:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Luckily, we get a good view of the bottom of the cleat in the below image. Do you see any shit?

[Image: JuJu-Smith-Schuster-Vonn-Bell-fumble.jpg]

Yes. 

Look right between his ears. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2022, 08:51 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Mer: *asks question*

Me: *answers question and stats a fact, despite that fact being depressing to me as a Bengals fan*

Mer: *freaks out*

Typically speaking, a normal person doesn't ask a question if they don't want an answer.

Are the things related? I doubt it - the Bengals have the long history of being the Steelers' whipping boys. But, shit happens.

Maybe I should've pointed out that the year Housh did that, Palmer got his knee shredded by - you guessed it - Pittsbur
Just as I said to the other guy, you're delusional if you truly think a towel had anything to do with it.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2022, 06:50 AM)Mer Wrote: Just as I said to the other guy, you're delusional if you truly think a towel had anything to do with it.

The Terrible Towel desecrration is, in fact, exclusively responsible for all of that happening afterward.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2022, 06:50 AM)Mer Wrote: Just as I said to the other guy, you're delusional if you truly think a towel had anything to do with it.

I never said that I did.

You've got some top tier projection going on, methinks.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2022, 07:22 AM)6andcounting Wrote: The Terrible Towel desecrration is, in fact, exclusively responsible for all of that happening afterward.

Wow. A Steeler fan admitting the Bengals were the better team. Never thought I'd see the day. Kudos to you sir. ThumbsUp

Oh, I guess I'm going to have to explain as I am talking to a Steeler fan. See, claiming that it was the Terrible Towel "desecrration" that was "exclusively responsible" for the Steelers wins, you're claiming the Steelers didn't beat said other teams. Nay, it was the Terrible Towel. As such, since it was the Terrible Towel that won those games, the Steelers, then, must not have been good enough to win on their own. Ipso facto, e pluribus enum, the teams the Steelers the Terrible Towel beat were the better teams. 

Thanks for playing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2022, 07:25 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I never said that I did.

You've got some top tier projection going on, methinks.

Here's your top tier projection. Your exact quote commenting about when Housh wiped his feet with the towel.

"Maybe I should've pointed out that the year Housh did that, Palmer got his knee shredded by - you guessed it - Pittsbur"

So that's not referring to the towel having anything to do with it? As 85 once said, "Child please!".
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2022, 01:11 PM)Mer Wrote: Here's your top tier projection. Your exact quote commenting about when Housh wiped his feet with the towel.

"Maybe I should've pointed out that the year Housh did that, Palmer got his knee shredded by - you guessed it - Pittsbur"

So that's not referring to the towel having anything to do with it? As 85 once said, "Child please!".

I never implied causation, just making observations.

Since you're such a student of Bengal history, I figure you knew all that - what with your pointing how awful the 90s were. Makes me wonder why this - of all things - has you so fired up.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2022, 01:56 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I never implied causation, just making observations.

Since you're such a student of Bengal history, I figure you knew all that - what with your pointing how awful the 90s were. Makes me wonder why this - of all things - has you so fired up. 
Fired up? I was just making conversation and you decided to jump in, so I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression but I'm far from fired up. Football is something I do for entertainment. There are way too many real issues in life to let a football conversation get me worked up.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2022, 01:11 PM)Mer Wrote: Here's your top tier projection. Your exact quote commenting about when Housh wiped his feet with the towel.

Why don't you just admitt you were wrong and move on?

Perfect de-escalation lolololololol
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2022, 04:14 PM)Mer Wrote: Fired up? I was just making conversation and you decided to jump in, so I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression but I'm far from fired up. Football is something I do for entertainment. There are way too many real issues in life to let a football conversation get me worked up.

You asked a question, I provided an answer and context, you jumped up my ass.

So I'm just gonna say K and move on.

Sooooo....K.
Reply/Quote