Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rookies
Have to say this is looking like the Bengals best draft class in forever. The top 3 picks obviously but also could have found a steal in Adeniji. Lapham was incredibly high on him in training camp and thought he played well in his first start. Future is looking good.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 06:56 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Have to say this is looking like the Bengals best draft class in forever.   The top 3 picks obviously but also could have found a steal in Adeniji.  Lapham was incredibly high on him in training camp and thought he played well in his first start.  Future is looking good.

I can't remember where I read it, but before the season started, there was an article on Bengals draft picks that might surprise. The article projected that either from poor play, or injuries, that Adeniji would be the starting right tackle. 
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 08:25 PM)hotweales Wrote: I can't remember where I read it, but before the season started, there was an article on Bengals draft picks that might surprise. The article projected that either from poor play, or injuries, that Adeniji would be the starting right tackle. 

Can the coaches make good draft picks? Does Burrow look like he could be All Pro? Did the defence significantly improve? Jonah a LT for the next 5 years?

If the answer is Yes, that is all I wanted from the 2020 team. 2021 will be better, much better as a result.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If Adeneji is better suited for LT with his quick feet and chance of Jonah Williams making the switch to RT in the future?
Reply/Quote
Loving the rookies. Burrow, Tee, Wilson are givens. Adeniji looked very good today as well. ADG has shown flashes this year. Kareem seems to be playing solid and getting better as well. Honestly last years guys have been pretty good this year. Jonah and Sample have both played well, and Pratt is pretty solid. Definitely better than Preston Brown was lol.

The new coaches seem to be able to draft pretty damn good honestly.
Reply/Quote
Having the first pick in each round is helpful, turns out.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 10:06 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Having the first pick in each round is helpful, turns out.

Great point.

I also wonder if the lockdown actually helped.  Instead of falling in love with a guy who had a big Pro Day, the coaches had to go on what they saw on film.
Reply/Quote