Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rookies report today....
With the exception of QBs.... Can't wait to see our shiny new linebackers.... get on it Hobson, enough with the off season fluff, what's going on at PBS?
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2020, 09:04 AM)Sled21 Wrote: With the exception of QBs.... Can't wait to see our shiny new linebackers.... get on it Hobson, enough with the off season fluff, what's going on at PBS?

Nothing... players can't enter the building until they have two negative Convid19 tests. They will be tested in the parking lot today and again on Friday. They will have to go through this process again for the veterans on the 28th. 

I wish they had allowed training camp to start a few weeks sooner.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2020, 09:29 AM)Synric Wrote: Nothing... players can't enter the building until they have two negative Convid19 tests. They will be tested in the parking lot today and again on Friday. They will have to go through this process again for the veterans on the 28th. 

Well we need updates... "Player X looks tremendous going from one testing site to the other, covering the lot from sideline to sideline. "
Reply/Quote
Im going to try and stay optimistic but pessimistic about football this fall......
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2020, 09:29 AM)Synric Wrote: Nothing... players can't enter the building until they have two negative Convid19 tests. They will be tested in the parking lot today and again on Friday. They will have to go through this process again for the veterans on the 28th. 

And I'm hot about the cancellation of the pre-season.   We have a lot of rookie and undrafted players that really needed the reps.  It feels like the old boys' network totally threw the younger kids under the bus, screwing the teams and the fans.

What the heck!  I work in a health care facility.   I'm at risk every dog gone day.  I'm face to face with my colleagues and the patients - eight hours a day.

And I'm pretty sure I'm not compensated at what practice squad players get.

I call Bull Jive.

Plus if any truly organized company that was well managed showed up at the beginning of their "season" with the kind of piss poor excuse for a game plan the NFL did the whole leadership team would be out on the street.

We've been doing this for for almost 6 months.   Not one of our residents has come down with the virus, and only 5 staff members have turned up with it.  It's called restrictions, planning and contingency planning - and a commitment to taking care of our people.

And we don't have a minute fraction of the operating budget that the NFL does.

Ok I''m done with my little rant
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping they are getting contracts signed

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-21-2020, 02:35 PM)3wt Wrote: And I'm hot about the cancellation of the pre-season.   We have a lot of rookie and undrafted players that really needed the reps.  It feels like the old boys' network totally threw the younger kids under the bus, screwing the teams and the fans.

What the heck!  I work in a health care facility.   I'm at risk every dog gone day.  I'm face to face with my colleagues and the patients - eight hours a day.

And I'm pretty sure I'm not compensated at what practice squad players get.

I call Bull Jive.

Plus if any truly organized company that was well managed showed up at the beginning of their "season" with the kind of piss poor excuse for a game plan the NFL did the whole leadership team would be out on the street.

We've been doing this for for almost 6 months.   Not one of our residents has come down with the virus, and only 5 staff members have turned up with it.  It's called restrictions, planning and contingency planning - and a commitment to taking care of our people.

And we don't have a minute fraction of the operating budget that the NFL does.

Ok I''m done with my little rant

I liked your rant brother, amen. Cool
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2020, 03:21 PM)pally Wrote: I'm hoping they are getting contracts signed

Saw on Twitter Adeniji has signed.
Reply/Quote
Adenii, Davis-Gaither, Markus Bailey and Logan Wilson are all signed.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2020, 02:35 PM)3wt Wrote:   I work in a health care facility.   I'm at risk every dog gone day.  

WTH? Why pull me into your little rant? What did I do?  Whatever

(07-21-2020, 03:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I liked your rant brother, amen. Cool

Mellow

Reply/Quote
Hobs probably isn't even allowed around the players or facility. Maybe they'll let the homer writer in to give us some training camp fluff, and not ban all media.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2020, 06:41 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: WTH? Why pull me into your little rant? What did I do?  Whatever

Mellow

Sorry Harley Dog, didn't catch that part of the rant lol
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2020, 06:41 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: WTH? Why pull me into your little rant? What did I do?  Whatever

Mellow

Every dog has his day!

Nothing personal...  Seriously it was one of those rants where after I got home and kicked up my feet I blushed a little about a peevish rant about what I don't know all that much about.

God bless Nate!   Made me able to use the mirror to shave today!
Reply/Quote