Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rookies report
Rookies report today to training camp today!! Football season is upon us....

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I'm ready Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2022, 08:54 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm ready  Who Dey

looking forward to te early assessments ...they seem to always pan out as to how good a player will be
Reply/Quote
My thought this time of year is always no (major) injuries!
If they stay healthy this team should be very competitive again this year.

I’m very interested in seeing how Volson and Carmen do in their battle to start at guard.
Reply/Quote
I can't wait for Football. I have Tickets to both WVU and Cincinnati opening days. Funny enough both teams open against Pittsburgh lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Cool As Clark said LG should be an interesting competition between Carman and Volson.

Must add that seeing Zach Carter at 3-tech might be the guy I will be watching the most. We need to see what we have
here behind BJ Hill and if we need to add a veteran. About my only question on the team besides LG and health.
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2022, 02:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Must add that seeing Zach Carter at 3-tech might be the guy I will be watching the most. We need to see what we have
here behind BJ Hill and if we need to add a veteran. About my only question on the team besides LG and health.

Yep.

I am not thrilled with our depth at WR, but unlike most teams we could lose our #1 WR and still have 2 top WRs.

But 3T could be an issue.  At most positions that starter plays 90%-100% of the snaps.  But D-linemen need to be in a rotation with the backups playing significant snaps (20%-30%).  So I am very interested to see what Carter has and also see if they give Cam Sample serious at look at 3T.

And I am also worried about our depth at O-line.  If we could only add one new player I'd vote for a versatile veteran O-lineman who can play multiple positions.
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2022, 03:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yep.

I am not thrilled with our depth at WR, but unlike most teams we could lose our #1 WR and still have 2 top WRs.

But 3T could be an issue.  At most positions that starter plays 90%-100% of the snaps.  But D-linemen need to be in a rotation with the backups playing significant snaps (20%-30%).  So I am very interested to see what Carter has and also see if they give Cam Sample serious at look at 3T.

And I am also worried about our depth at O-line.  If we could only add one new player I'd vote for a versatile veteran O-lineman who can play multiple positions.

Completely agree with everything you say here Fred, rep.
Reply/Quote