Root for the Browns Sunday
(01-10-2021, 10:27 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Is there any way they can both lose

[Image: SQM.gif]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pouncey just got his shit pushed in. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 10:32 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: SQM.gif]

Congrats today BTW
Reply/Quote
Browns breaking their foot off in Steelers ass.
Reply/Quote
WOW MAN

Reply/Quote
No where close to liking the Browns, but my second favorite team is whoever is playing the Steelers. Wish them the worst. But I have seen the Steelers come back against a certain Ohio team. Not over until the final whistle.
Reply/Quote
Ben is finished

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 10:48 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Ben is finished

Has Ben
Reply/Quote
Steelers Tonight:

[Image: Failuretostartbmxfailuretostartrace_9c65ab_4971945.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I hope Mike Brown is watching this. This is exactly how a rebuild works; shore up the trenches and defense first.

It’s 28-0 in the first quarter. That’s an NFL record.
Reply/Quote
Complete meltdown.
Reply/Quote
I have to admit it is rather enjoyable reading the mass meltdowns on the Steelers message board

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 10:53 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Complete meltdown.

I can’t think of a more deserving team to blow chunks.
Reply/Quote
I hope Cleveland hits triple digits
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Three years ago the Stains were 0-16. Let that sink in. Let it eat at your stomach lining. Let it make you mad.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 10:52 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I hope Mike Brown is watching this.  This is exactly how a rebuild works; shore up the trenches and defense first.

It’s 28-0 in the first quarter.  That’s an NFL record.

IF only you were right. He has it all figured out. The last Bengals QB that won a playoff game is almost 60 years old, the Houston Oilers were a team, gas was $1.14.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 10:46 PM)Destro Wrote: No where close to liking the Browns, but my second favorite team is whoever is playing the Steelers. Wish them the worst. But I have seen the Steelers come back against a certain Ohio team. Not over until the final whistle.

Oh I don't like the Browns, at all. But I hate the Steelers !
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 10:59 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Three years ago the Stains were 0-16.  Let that sink in.  Let it eat at your stomach lining.  Let it make you mad.

30 years ago the Bengals actually had respect around the league.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 10:59 PM)Destro Wrote: IF only you were right. He has it all figured out. The last Bengals QB that won a playoff game is almost 60 years old, the Houston Oilers were a team, gas was $1.14.

This is the team that fired Mike Brown’s daddy. I hope this makes Mikey Boy think hard.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 10:52 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I hope Mike Brown is watching this. This is exactly how a rebuild works; shore up the trenches and defense first.

It’s 28-0 in the first quarter. That’s an NFL record.

This is as much the Steelers imploding (bad snap resulting in a TD, a tipped INT, etc) as it is anything the Browns are doing.

Reply/Quote