Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Root for the Steelers Monday night, here's why...
Absolutely no way is rooting for the Steelers a possibility for me. I want the Browns to win and end any thoughts Ben might have had about a playoff run. If this ends up being his last season, let him watch the playoffs from his couch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Aside from wanting the Steelers eliminated from playoffs, I prefer the Browns ahead of the Ravens then Steelers.
Tired of the same two teams winning all the time.
Time for the Ohio teams to be consistently on top of the division.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Have to root for the Stains to keep the Stealers out of the playoffs. If they get in, expect some league home cooking by the refs for the Pig to go out on top.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 05:42 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: In regards to the Bengals resting their starters or playing for better seed and keeping the players hot[fresh].

Root for Pitt to beat Cleveland Monday night which guarantees the Browns a losing record otherwise Cleve's motive next Sunday would be to be 9-8 and above .500, and out of last place. That will be Clev's motivation in front of their home fans. We want no motivation for the Browns. Let them enjoy last place with a losing record.

Meanwhile, we have the motivation. [See bolded text]

Nope.  

Screw Pittsburgh. And Baltimore.  

Cleveland should rest their guys too to look at who they want around next year and who they don't. 
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are not the same team that played them earlier in the year. Bengals will cruise to a victory on Sunday.
Reply/Quote
I couldn't care less about tonight's game.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 05:42 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: In regards to the Bengals resting their starters or playing for better seed and keeping the players hot[fresh].

Root for Pitt to beat Cleveland Monday night which guarantees the Browns a losing record otherwise Cleve's motive next Sunday would be to be 9-8 and above .500, and out of last place. That will be Clev's motivation in front of their home fans. We want no motivation for the Browns. Let them enjoy last place with a losing record.

Meanwhile, we have the motivation. [See bolded text]

The KC/Den game Saturday night is the only game that will determine if we play or rest our starters against Cleveland. Let Cleve/Pitt beat the crap out of each other.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote