Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Links?
(09-07-2019, 12:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've been contemplating going this route for a while:
https://antennadeals.com/zipcoderesults.html

Where I live I am supposed to be able to pull the Louisville and Lexington market. Lexington shows all Bengal game. Depending on where you live in relation to Lexington/Cincy you should be able to pull from that market. I used to have Dish and still have the mount on my roof. I should be able to mount the antenna with limited issues.

That's a lot of 'should's and 'supposed to's.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 12:39 PM)PhilHos Wrote: That's a lot of 'should's and 'supposed to's.  Mellow

Admittedly I have no future as a salesman
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2019, 10:40 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I’ve been using it for 3 years. Never had to sign up for a thing.

Weird, wouldn't even work for me at all unless I signed up.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2019, 01:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: This.

Also, if you don't mind 'X'ing out of a buttload of popup ads, you can try firstrowsports dot eu or strikeout dot mobi (I'm not sure what the non-mobile address is for this one).

I wouldn't be surprised that Reddit will remove the NFL streams at some point. They already removed the Soccer streams because the Premier League pressure them into doing so. And they also removed College Football as well. The college football section instead had a link to 'Sportsurge' https://sportsurge.net, which also includes NFL games, MMA, and motor sports.

I stopped using Firstrow and VIPsports (if they exist anymore) few years ago once I heard about Reddit section with Buffstream links (which is what I use for Redzone and other NFL games). Better quality and more reliable overall imo.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 12:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've been contemplating going this route for a while:
https://antennadeals.com/zipcoderesults.html

Where I live I am supposed to be able to pull the Louisville and Lexington market. Lexington shows all Bengal game. Depending on where you live in relation to Lexington/Cincy you should be able to pull from that market. I used to have Dish and still have the mount on my roof. I should be able to mount the antenna with limited issues.

https://www.amazon.com/Vansky-Outdoor-Motorized-Rotation-Amplified/dp/B071V7SV6P/ref=asc_df_B071V7SV6P/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=228696667650&hvpos=1o2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2283357012952886429&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9014397&hvtargid=pla-380613615593&psc=1

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Just went to watch my college team on a reddit CFB streams and there’s no streams and they said reddit had told them to stop posting pirated streams. Worries me that is coming for the NFL streams next.
Reply/Quote
I got Gamepass so I can atleast watch the game afterwards right after.

Never had this, so I am excited. The Livestreams are just too risky. Too risky in my Sméagol voice.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2019, 05:30 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Anyone know a good site to stream the game live online?  I got rid of Sunday Ticket and Louisville CBS is carrying the Colts.  Where can I watch our game?  HELP!   Cry

I'm just listening to it on NFL Gamepass and then I can watch it on video if I want to after the game is over. 
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 04:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: https://www.amazon.com/Vansky-Outdoor-Motorized-Rotation-Amplified/dp/B071V7SV6P/ref=asc_df_B071V7SV6P/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=228696667650&hvpos=1o2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2283357012952886429&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9014397&hvtargid=pla-380613615593&psc=1

I bought one very similar to this 3yrs ago. Thing works brilliantly. Although, don’t believe the 150 mile thing because that is impossible with the Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky terrain. But still is pretty powerful and pulls in crystal clear the Dayton stations which are about 60 miles away. I did have to buy a different coax cable when I installed because the connector on the cable it came with snapped as I was tightening it. Other than that, well worth the price.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:53 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I bought one very similar to this 3yrs ago. Thing works brilliantly. Although, don’t believe the 150 mile thing because that is impossible with the Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky terrain. But still is pretty powerful and pulls in crystal clear the Dayton stations which are about 60 miles away. I did have to buy a different coax cable when I installed because the connector on the cable it came with snapped as I was tightening it. Other than that, well worth the price.

I always figured whenever a company like that says 150 mile range, they're talking more diameter. So, if you're in the middle, 75 miles either way. That's not very honest, but you could argue it's accurate. lol

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 06:16 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Just went to watch my college team on a reddit CFB streams and there’s no streams and they said reddit had told them to stop posting pirated streams. Worries me that is coming for the NFL streams next.

I pretty much guarantee its a matter of time. Premier League got them to take down the entire soccer Reddit section for streams, which had a huge base from around the world to watch games from. College football is now gone too, so I am actually surprised NFL hasnt pressured them yet to do same.

But here is my go to to watch anyway, as I used Buffstreams from there. The link I posted above is the backup to this one.

http://buffstreamz.com/nfl-streams/
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 02:30 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I pretty much guarantee its a matter of time. Premier League got them to take down the entire soccer Reddit section for streams, which had a huge base from around the world to watch games from. College football is now gone too, so I am actually surprised NFL hasnt pressured them yet to do same.

But here is my go to to watch anyway, as I used Buffstreams from there. The link I posted above is the backup to this one.

http://buffstreamz.com/nfl-streams/

Buffstreams is the best out there IMO. You have to click off a couple initial ads, but then you usually get a great stream. 

I will be providing their game link in the OP of each GD thread. Here is the link for today's game for anyone that needs it.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 02:35 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Buffstreams is the best out there IMO. You have to click off a couple initial ads, but then you usually get a great stream. 

I will be providing their game link in the OP of each GD thread. Here is the link for today's game for anyone that needs it.

Even though I got Gamepass it is nicer to watch it live, thanks Holic.
Reply/Quote
I'm bumping this so I can get to it Sunday. Damn Louisville FOX channel! Whatever
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote