Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rooting For ARZ, SEAT, NY JETS for Bengals
Of course rooting for Bengals over 49ers.

Cardinals at Ravens would take an upset. Go Cardinals.
Seahawks at Steelers and Steelers lucky they get them at home. Go Seahawks.
Browns at Jets and Jets D could shut them down like Titans D. Go Jets.

If I was placing odds, I would say Browns have best chance of losing, then Steelers. Ravens a long shot.
That Seattle at Steelers game could go either way. Steelers starting 0-2 would be Great.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 10:45 AM)kevin Wrote: Of course rooting for Bengals over 49ers.

Seahawks at Steelers and Steelers lucky they get them at home.  Go Seahawks.
Browns at Jets and Jets D could shut them down like Titans D.  Go Jets.  

If I was placing odds, I would say Browns have best chance of losing, then Steelers.  Ravens a long shot.
That Seattle at Steelers game could go either way.  Steelers starting 0-2 would be Great.

I think the ravens blew out a team last season or 2 ago, then next game they lost to a more well balanced team. The 'fins are just embarrassing.
Reply/Quote
The Jets are a bad team. Can't believe all the positive comments I heard about Darnold "continuing to develop" after he had 175 yards on 41 pass attempts last week. I think the Browns will beat them. The Titans are just a better team than people here realize.

Cards are also a bad team. I believe the Ravens defense will shut them down, but Kyler Murray v. Lamar Jackson could be the most entertaining show this weekend.

Seahawks v Steelers I have no clue. Steelers looked really bad, but it could be that the Pats are just that great this year. Seahawks looked bad against us at home. I am picking Steelers just because the games is in Pittsburgh.

I believe the Forty-niners are a better team than they are getting credit for. This will be a tough game for the Bengals, but I am picking us also because we are the home team. Hopefully we can put some teeth back in The Jungle this year.
Reply/Quote
C'mon.. all the AFCN teams other than the Bengals are gonna lose because it's what I want to happen. Nothing ever happens that I don't want to happen. It's the power of positive thinking...never been known to fail.
QUICK EVERYONE..Call up the Enquirer and place your classified ad for St Jude of Novina!  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Darnold is out vs the Browns with mono. May miss several weeks.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 10:45 AM)kevin Wrote: Of course rooting for Bengals over 49ers.

Seahawks at Steelers and Steelers lucky they get them at home.  Go Seahawks.
Browns at Jets and Jets D could shut them down like Titans D.  Go Jets.  

If I was placing odds, I would say Browns have best chance of losing, then Steelers.  Ravens a long shot.
That Seattle at Steelers game could go either way.  Steelers starting 0-2 would be Great.

OK, this is where I say none of these teams have a chance of losing hoping to jinx all of them to lose.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Seahawks are the only team with a shot

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 10:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Cards are also a bad team.  I believe the Ravens defense will shut them down, but Kyler Murray v. Lamar Jackson could be the most entertaining show this weekend.

I did not realize how banged up the ravens secondary is.  Still think they will handle the Cards, but Murray may have more of a chance to look good.
Reply/Quote