Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rooting for AJ Green on Monday !
It was surreal and amazing to taste a playoff victory, now I am rooting for the Cardinals on Monday, so AJ can get his taste of winning in the playoffs. Once a Bengal, always a Bengal! WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
**** the Cards. They had the most-cupcake schedule in the league and STILL lost 6 games.

It would be nice for AJ and AJ alone, but they were on the same trajectory as the Stoolers last year.

I don't see them winning.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:32 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: **** the Cards. They had the most-cupcake schedule in the league and STILL lost 6 games.

It would be nice for AJ and AJ alone, but they were on the same trajectory as the Stoolers last year.

I don't see them winning.

Me either, they've royally screwed their season up.

That said, I like the Cards. Good group of players, one of our legends chasing a playoff win.... they gave Palmer his win, so they can balance that out by letter AJ get one too.
Reply/Quote
They have a good team but so do the Rams
Don’t know who I want to win that one. Stafford has never won a playoff game and I always thought he was talented but never was a guy who raised his teammates up and got victories. I always saw him as stats guy not a winner but we will see (he was stuck in Detroit).

I guess I have to root for the Cards because AJ was an awesome player for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
IMO AJ abandoned the bengals 2-3 yrs before he departed, I think he wanted out and used the injury bug as much as possible, in a more discreet way than Dunlap. If he goes to the super bowl with the cards, then so be it. I could care less. Chase & Teeggins helped me bury him and Ross deep in the past.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:34 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Me either, they've royally screwed their season up.

That said, I like the Cards. Good group of players, one of our legends chasing a playoff win.... they gave Palmer his win, so they can balance that out by letter AJ get one too.

My sister in-law's B/F is one the worst human beings on the planet, who hasn't committed violent crimes and he is a loud, boorish, ignorant Cards fan. It seemingly is the lifeblood of his whole life (that and being a blatant, upfront racist and bigot) and the amount of things in his life that are driven by the Cards is ridiculous, yet if you talk to him about schemes and shit, he doesn't know jack squat and can't even tell you what MIKE, SAM and WILL are. I mean, before Kyler even took a snap he was, "the best QB in the league," and then attempted to mimic him by throwing with his left hand (SMH).

I'm not a vindictive person and I don't like seeing people down, but for him? I'll gladly see him eat shit.

I legitimately have him recorded on a file on my old phone (he didn't know I was present and my wife and I were living in Calgary, while he was still in Ontario) of him saying that if he ever sees me, he will have me killed. 100% truth.

(of course, being a ball-less loser, he never followed up on that)

So yeah, the Cards can go kick rocks and send that overrated tripe Kingsbury, back to college where he belongs.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:44 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: IMO AJ abandoned the bengals 2-3 yrs before he departed, I think he wanted out and used the injury bug as much as possible, in a more discreet way than Dunlap. If he goes to the super bowl with the cards, then so be it. I could care less. Chase & Teeggins helped me bury him and Ross deep in the past.

Yup. It’s hard to argue against this.

He sure seems to be doing just fine in Arizona, thus corroborating your point.

Classy dude though so no hatred his way.
Reply/Quote
The Cardinals are the only team in the NFC without a Super Bowl title, and this is the only reason that I’m rooting for them. I want new blood with this year’s Lombardi. Of course the Bengals, but if we don’t get it, I want it to go to the Bills, Titans, or Cardinals, in that order.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 01:09 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: The Cardinals are the only team in the NFC without a Super Bowl title, and this is the only reason that I’m rooting for them. I want new blood with this year’s Lombardi. Of course the Bengals, but if we don’t get it, I want it to go to the Bills, Titans, or Cardinals, in that order.

I always root for the underdog teams that have never won a SB, Lions, etc. but never any in our division like the browns.  I dont like dominance by any team, like the "dynasties" they create, niners, squeelers, cowboys, patriots, etc. And should the browns get a SB before we do, I shall retire from the NFL.  Ninja  
Reply/Quote
Call me cruel, lame, or whatever but I don't care about any former Bengals while the current Bengals team is still going strong. My fandom tunnel vision is only for the Cincinnati Bengals and their players right now.
Reply/Quote
Did AJ send a congratulatory tweet? If not he can go kick rocks. Only partial sarcasm.
Reply/Quote
I'll always pull for AJ Green... A lot of great memories were provided by that guy.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote