Poll: Do you want to see the Cheifs and Rams lose ASAP, or do you want see them go all the way?
I want to see LAR and KC lose ASAP to find out our fate at HC.
I don't think either are our next HC.
I want to see our next HC win a SB so he comes to Cincinnati with SB vibes.
I don't care. Whats the point.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rooting for LAR and or KC to lose?
Is it bad to root for LAR and KC to lose to see who our HC is faster? Do you want them to lose to see an announcement sooner than later?
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
I am rooting for BOTH LAR and KC to reach the Super Bowl but I am leaning for LAR to win it all because I think Zac Taylor will be the next head coach for the Bengals!
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 09:02 AM)Takedown Wrote: Is it bad to root for LAR and KC to lose to see who our HC is faster? Do you want them to lose to see an announcement sooner than later?

Not that I want to be kept in suspense, but I am rooting for both of them to win.  I don't think it matters, though.  Nobody's taking down the Saints.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 09:51 AM)McC Wrote: Not that I want to be kept in suspense, but I am rooting for both of them to win.  I don't think it matters, though.  Nobody's taking down the Saints.

If anyone can take down the Saints, it is the Rams.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 09:49 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: I am rooting for BOTH LAR and KC to reach the Super Bowl but I am leaning for LAR to win it all because I think Zac Taylor will be the next head coach for the Bengals!

I respect that, however I'm being very impatient in hopes to see both teams lose tomorrow lol.

With that being said, what a game that was between KC v LAR.... That would be an amazing SB match up. But I have NO vs LAC as my two to go to the SB right now. Rivers vs Brees.. Both drafted by SD (Kinda.. Lol). It would be interesting.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 09:54 AM)Takedown Wrote: I respect that, however I'm being very impatient in hopes to see both teams lose tomorrow lol.

With that being said, what a game that was between KC v LAR.... That would be an amazing SB match up. But I have NO vs LAC as my two to go to the SB right now. Rivers vs Brees.. Both drafted by SD (Kinda.. Lol). It would be interesting.

IF Taylor is going to be the new Bengals head coach, the ring will give him gravitas among players.  He may need it because, hell, he is only 35!  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 09:51 AM)McC Wrote: Not that I want to be kept in suspense, but I am rooting for both of them to win.  I don't think it matters, though.  Nobody's taking down the Saints.

They wouldn’t be runaway favorites in the Super Bowl over any AFC team in my opinion. At home in the NFC they will be a tough out.

I’m really excited about the prospects of the super bowl this year. I’ve actually started to pull for Rivers who I thought was a DB earlier in his career. The guy has moxy and loves the game of football.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 09:56 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: IF Taylor is going to be the new Bengals head coach, the ring will give him gravitas among players.  He may need it because, hell, he is only 35!  

True. He'll walk in with players showing immediate respect. I know its best for them to win it all, I'm just so anxious lol.

Reply/Quote

Saints are hot. And S.P. is going to do whatever it takes to win them a SB.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 09:56 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: They wouldn’t be runaway favorites in the Super Bowl over any AFC team in my opinion. At home in the NFC they will be a tough out.

I’m really excited about the prospects of the super bowl this year. I’ve actually started to pull for Rivers who I thought was a DB earlier in his career. The guy has moxy and loves the game of football.

What's not to like about Phillip Rivers? He's a good ol boy, he's fun to watch, been around forever, has a big mouth, refused to move his wife and 28 kids to LA with the team, and makes the SD to LA commute every day.

Personally I'm glad I've got to see him play in person. Too bad it was while they laid the only home loss of the year on the Bengals in 2013... In the playoffs if course.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I want them both to lose, not that it has anything to do with the coaches. I want Indy to beat KC, and I think they will, and I want LA to lose because... well.... California. And I don't think it matters, because NO is going to win the SB....
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 10:14 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I want them both to lose, not that it has anything to do with the coaches. I want Indy to beat KC, and I think they will, and I want LA to lose because... well.... California. And I don't think it matters, because NO is going to win the SB....

I don’t think you aRe giving the field enough credit this year. All the AFC teams are really really good.
Reply/Quote
Nah. Unless the Bengals completely blindside everybody at this point, it seems it's either Bieniemy or Taylor. I can wait a couple more weeks to find out which one it is.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 10:16 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: I don’t think you aRe giving the field enough credit this year. All the AFC teams are really really good.

No doubt, but I think Brees will get his last one this year. It kind of goes with the NFL script...
Reply/Quote
While its a longshot, I want them to lose because I'd rather the teams they're playing, win lol (**** KC and my dad's a Cowboys fan, sooo...)
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I want our young HC to get all the playoff/Superbowl experience they can get. I'm willing to wait.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Whoever loses first gets the job?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

I'm with you McC.  I'm just glad the Stoolers had to sit at home, and we have an opportunity to potentially see some fresh blood in the SB this season.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 10:28 AM)jj22 Wrote: I want our young HC to get all the playoff/Superbowl experience they can get. I'm willing to wait.

Good point jj. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 11:28 AM)Wyche Wrote: I'm with you McC.  I'm just glad the Stoolers had to sit at home, and we have an opportunity to potentially see some fresh blood in the SB this season.

Yep.  The playoffs are always much better if the Steelers ain't in them.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote