Poll: Do you want to see the Cheifs and Rams lose ASAP, or do you want see them go all the way?
I want to see LAR and KC lose ASAP to find out our fate at HC.
I don't think either are our next HC.
I want to see our next HC win a SB so he comes to Cincinnati with SB vibes.
I don't care. Whats the point.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rooting for LAR and or KC to lose?
I’d love to see a Saints Bolts Super Bowl. That said, I have no beef with either the Chiefs or the Rams. Andy Reid is a helluva coach and is deserving of a title. A Rams title would mean a Whitworth title, which is also cool. The next HC is either Taylor or Bienemy, so winning or losing does not matter much.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
I want the Saints to win this week. I'm rooting for the Chiefs to win the super bowl anyway so it would be nice if we can get the next HC in place as soon as possible so he can get a staff together and focus on the draft and free agency.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2019, 05:55 PM)mon4078 Wrote: I'm want the Saints to win this week. I'm rooting for the Chiefs to win the super bowl anyway so it would be nice if we can get the next HC in place as soon as possible so he can get a staff together and focus on the draft and free agency.

Yeah, had to root for the Rams last week so atleast Whit got that playoff monkey off his back and so the Cowboys would lose. This week i am rooting for the Saints and Chiefs so we can get Taylor in here and to work. Wanted to see Whit and our new HC have a Ring but i think it may be better to just get him in here sooner.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2019, 05:55 PM)mon4078 Wrote: I want the Saints to win this week. I'm rooting for the Chiefs to win the super bowl anyway so it would be nice if we can get the next HC in place as soon as possible so he can get a staff together and focus on the draft and free agency.

Me too.  Let's get this damn show on the road.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
There's no way in hell I could root for the Chiefs to lose. The Steelers are the only team that NE can play that's I'd pull for the Pats to win.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I want the Patriots to lose. That's about it.

I want Andy Reid to get his first Super Bowl win.
I want Andrew Whitworth to get a Super Bowl (along with our possible HC).
I want Drew Brees to get his 2nd Super Bowl win.

As long as it's not the Patriots, I'm cool with however this weekend turns out
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
I want the new coach to walk in the door with a freshly minted SB ring on his finger.
Reply/Quote
Lar here just want 77 to get a ring he was great here.
Reply/Quote
I'd rather see KC lose.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 10:05 AM)Takedown Wrote: True. He'll walk in with players showing immediate respect. I know its best for them to win it all, I'm just so anxious lol.

Few HC's get instant respect merely for having been with a winning franchise. Respect is earned, not bestowed by past associations. If the players respect him it'll be because he earned it as THEIR coach, not someone else's coach.. As it should be.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I voted for our next coach to get SB ring, but the more I thought about it, Ol Marv got his ring, and it sure didn't help the Bengals get theirs. He did bring them out of the gallows of consistent loserdom though. I sure am excited and a little nervous about next year. It could go either way
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2019, 07:43 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I want the Patriots to lose. That's about it.

I want Andy Reid to get his first Super Bowl win.
I want Andrew Whitworth to get a Super Bowl (along with our possible HC).
I want Drew Brees to get his 2nd Super Bowl win.

As long as it's not the Patriots, I'm cool with however this weekend turns out

I wouldn't mind seeing Reid get his ring, but when Dallas or NE play in the SB, I root for them (even though I root against them in regular season games). Just looking for someone to knock the "6 Rings" choir off their pedestal....
Reply/Quote
I think this is the Saints Year.... so that would mean the rams run ends this weekend.
Reply/Quote