Poll: Do you want to see the Cheifs and Rams lose ASAP, or do you want see them go all the way?
I want to see LAR and KC lose ASAP to find out our fate at HC.
I don't think either are our next HC.
I want to see our next HC win a SB so he comes to Cincinnati with SB vibes.
I don't care. Whats the point.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rooting for LAR and or KC to lose?
I hope whoever is our coach in the playoff loses so he can get more motivated coming to Cincy to go back to the playoffs/superbowl.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 09:02 AM)Takedown Wrote: Is it bad to root for LAR and KC to lose to see who our HC is faster? Do you want them to lose to see an announcement sooner than later?

as much as I would want our new coach to be coming off post season success..  as a fan of the bengals all I care about is finding out who He is...

definitely don't want him to win the SB he needs to save that shit for his time here.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 09:51 AM)McC Wrote: Not that I want to be kept in suspense, but I am rooting for both of them to win.  I don't think it matters, though.  Nobody's taking down the Saints.

I don't see anyone beating the Saints, except NE.

With Seattle gone and Dallas possibly done this weekend, path is clear for the Saints in NFC.

KC is no longer a complete Team without Hunt.

So a NE vs NO Super Bowl is looking very likely.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 11:30 AM)McC Wrote: Yep.  The playoffs are always much better if the Steelers ain't in them.

You got that shit right Jack! :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
1 loser would suffice. If we don't hire the team's coach that lost, then we know it is the coach still coaching.

I will be thrilled if one of them lose this weekend.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Hope lar wins it but I don't think the chiefs stand a chance.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 11:32 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: I hope whoever is our coach in the playoff loses so he can get more motivated coming to Cincy to go back to the playoffs/superbowl.

(01-11-2019, 11:33 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: as much as I would want our new coach to be coming off post season success..  as a fan of the bengals all I care about is finding out who He is...

definitely don't want him to win the SB   he needs to save that shit for his time here.
Interesting ways of looking at it. You guys think ML wasn't as hungry in Cincinnati as a HC to win us a SB as much as he was in Baltimore as a DC since he had won a ring there already? Or maybe Marvin just wasn't HC material and did want to win a SB just as bad as the Bengals HC.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 12:32 PM)Takedown Wrote: Interesting ways of looking at it. You guys think ML wasn't as hungry in Cincinnati as a HC to win us a SB as much as he was in Baltimore as a DC since he had won a ring there already? Or maybe Marvin just wasn't HC material and did want to win a SB just as bad as the Bengals HC.

I'm sure marvin wanted to win....  just the pieces never fell right... the best years we had all got derailed by one thing or another.

Palmers Knee
Daltons Thumb
Everyone  hurt  etc lol..

Who knows what could have happened... we just know what did happen
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 11:22 AM)jason Wrote: Whoever loses first gets the job?

Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 10:13 AM)jason Wrote: What's not to like about Phillip Rivers? He's a good ol boy, he's fun to watch, been around forever, has a big mouth, refused to move his wife and 28 kids to LA with the team, and makes the SD to LA commute every day.

Personally I'm glad I've got to see him play in person. Too bad it was while they laid the only home loss of the year on the Bengals in 2013... In the playoffs if course.

He’s always kind of rubbed me the wrong way tbh. He has a really punchable looking face, too.

Reply/Quote
I want both Kansas City and New England to lose so the AFC title game is played in a 27,000 seat soccer stadium.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 12:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s always kind of rubbed me the wrong way tbh. He has a really punchable looking face, too.

You ever see the highlights of the 2013 playoff loss to SD? Rivers is just getting after it in the locker room after the game. He was very punchable at that moment.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 09:02 AM)Takedown Wrote: Is it bad to root for LAR and KC to lose to see who our HC is faster? Do you want them to lose to see an announcement sooner than later?

Want to see Taylor come here with a SB ring and hungry for more as a HC.

Plus Whit would get his this way.
Reply/Quote
If LAR loses that means the Cowboys win and I don't want that.

I'm pulling for Capt. Andrew Luck to go all the way
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 04:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If LAR loses that means the Cowboys win and I don't want that.

Me too, those tweets are hilarious by the way and made me like the guy much more than i did before.

Comeback player of the year.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 04:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If LAR loses that means the Cowboys win and I don't want that.

Me too, mostly.  Wouldn't break my heart if Whit got him a ring, though.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 04:47 PM)McC Wrote: Me too, mostly.  Wouldn't break my heart if Whit got him a ring, though.

Yeah, there are multiple ways i would like it this year which is nice for a change.

Just no Patriots, Cowboys or Eagles winning it and i am happy.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 05:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, there are multiple ways i would like it this year which is nice for a change.

Just no Patriots, Cowboys or Eagles winning it and i am happy.

Ditto on Pats and Cowboys.  Kinda like the Eagles, though.  Squeaking in and then winning it all would make for a pretty good story.

Plus, the Eagles are what I want us to be.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 05:17 PM)McC Wrote: Ditto on Pats and Cowboys.  Kinda like the Eagles, though.  Squeaking in and then winning it all would make for a pretty good story.

Yeah, but they won it last year is all. Actually wouldn't mind Rivers getting a ring after all his great years and nothing to show for it.
Reply/Quote
Definitely would like to see the Rams win at least one game for Whit.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote