Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
"Rooting" for Pittsburgh Next Week ???
All those rooting for Steelers, please start posting to a Steelers Site and Leave Bengals Site to Bengals Fans. After 2005 and 2015, no true Bengals Fan would root for Steelers to win play-off games.

Pitt Sux

Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Lets see, Pig Pen is retiring.... For some crazy reason I think KC will have to beat more than the players in black and gold.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 03:37 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Lets see, Pig Pen is retiring.... For some crazy reason I think KC will have to beat more than the players in black and gold.

No. Pitt has no hope of keeping up with KC.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 03:37 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Lets see, Pig Pen is retiring.... For some crazy reason I think KC will have to beat more than the players in black and gold.

Pitt has no chance. Steelers will lose by 15+

But I think when the game is out of reach, the refs will help guide Ben down the field to score a touchdown as time nearly expires
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 03:48 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Pitt has no chance. Steelers will lose by 15+

But I think when the game is out of reach, the refs will help guide Ben down the field to score a touchdown as time nearly expires

I think KC wins, but I think we see some shady shit that make it interesting.
Reply/Quote
For a split second I was thinking would be nice if KC got knocked out first round. Then I realized what I was thinking and punched myself in the face.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
The NFL is happy they get a Chiefs v Steelers game for TV ratings and Big Ben gets his last playoff game. The league isn't worried if the Steelers win or lose and the result is a Chiefs stomping 42-10. The announcers will speak more about the great career Ben had as the game ends.
Reply/Quote
Im rooting for a single playoff win. Don't give a crap about what else goes on beyond that right now.
Reply/Quote
Agree with above.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 10:36 AM)R3stangs Wrote: Im rooting for a single playoff win. Don't give a crap about what else goes on beyond that right now.

I share your view. I'm only focusing on the Bengals game this week against the Raiders. All other playoff games are of little to no interest to me since my immediate interest is hoping the Bengals get the W this week. The reality is that a playoff run leading to a Super Bowl is a challenge and the Bengals would naturally have to beat really talented teams. Thus, I'm not going to worry about who they might play.

Let's beat the Raiders and screw both the Chiefs and Steelers.
Reply/Quote
You rather lose to the squeelers in the playoffs than to the chiefs (if ever a loss), specially to pig ben? Where's a mod when you need one?
Reply/Quote
For those who say Pitt has no chance, that they shouldn't be in the playoffs to begin with, but here we are, talking 'bout them in the now official playoffs. Irritating indeed to see they made it. Colts suck.
Reply/Quote
The Steelers have made WC spots in the past and gone on to do well in the playoffs. They're a weaker team this year than in the past, sure. But they still made the playoffs. I'd be nervous as hell to see them in the playoffs (no matter how unlikely) given the way the refs seem to give them a little extra special treatment, especially with this being Ben's goodbye tour. So no, I can't root for them this weekend. Like most others, I'll have enough pins and needles over the Bengals game anyway to even care. And when the Bengals win, that high will make the rest of the games meaningless until next week.
Reply/Quote
One thing you have to give the Stealers, they are a different team in the playoffs. I would not be one bit surprised to see them shut down KC.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 03:25 AM)kevin Wrote: All those rooting for Steelers, please start posting to a Steelers Site and Leave Bengals Site to Bengals Fans. After 2005 and 2015, no true Bengals Fan would root for Steelers to win play-off games.

Pitt Sux

Tiger  Who Dey  Tiger   Who Dey  Tiger

A Steelers win in the first round helps the Bengals in the long run. I'm sorry that you've been abused for so long that your dislike of the Steelers is stronger than your love of the Bengals. Stop treating that team like they are your daddy.  
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I dunno.

Could be rigged....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 10:00 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Are we rooting for the Steelers next week against the Chiefs?  Wait...  Let me re-state that. Are we rooting against the Chiefs in their game against the Steelers next week.  I could never bring myself to root for Pissburgh; however, if the Chiefs stumble and fall then I see that as a good thing. Plus, the thought of possibly being able to watch our team rape the Steelers again at PBS(and for the AFC title belt at that) would be heavenly.

What will you be hoping for as you watch the Steelers @ Chiefs?

if the steelers beat eh cheifs and the titans....  I would not want to face them at that point...  trying to beat a team 3 times in  a season might not turn out well... (if we there of course)
Reply/Quote
I agree with just rooting the Bengals to win and not worry about other teams. Whomever we face, the Bengals need to take care of business.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Enough rooting for other teams! If you want to be the best you have to beat the best. Or in this case you have to beat the best twice
Reply/Quote
The scary part is there are always upsets in the playoffs.. ALWAYS!
Reply/Quote