Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ross Update?
Any word on Ross this week. Is he a full participant? I haven't seen any updates and we're going to need him Sunday to stay close to KC.
:andy:
Reply/Quote
On the field practicing

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 02:41 PM)pally Wrote: On the field practicing

Like that!
Reply/Quote

After watching Cody Core stink it up Ross will look like Jerry Rice if he plays. 
Reply/Quote

Practicing how to catch and run routes to the end?
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 02:54 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Practicing how to catch and run routes to the end?

I would think so.  He did run the last route to the end and catch the ball.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 02:57 PM)McC Wrote: I would think so.  He did run the last route to the end and catch the ball.

That sounds like Ross, great in practice.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 05:21 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: That sounds like Ross, great in practice.

Actually, that was in the Atlanta game.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 02:35 PM)WhoDeyandtheBlowFish Wrote: Any word on Ross this week.  Is he a full participant?  I haven't seen any updates and we're going to need him Sunday to stay close to KC.

My word on John Ross is that I have now elevated him above Cody Core as a viable receiver for the Bengals. That's a pretty good improvement considering Ross has been on the sidelines.

KC, if Ross gets on the field, could be a break out game for him and he could make a difference between a loss and a win.

See, I am warming on Ross as the season goes on. Pretty good since I was pretty cold on him during the off season.

Reply/Quote
Here is an update John Ross out again for a few more weeks after reinjuring groin.

I am done with this guy, he was injury prone coming into the league, nothing has changed.
Reply/Quote
He was in a single play against Kansas City and true to form he got injured n never returned. This guy is off to an amazing start. Great pick
Reply/Quote
I’m done with Ross. Officially a bust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 03:24 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I’m done with Ross. Officially a bust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Definitely looking that way. What makes it worse is that KC picked Mahomes with the very next pick. Ughh.
Reply/Quote
Makes acquiring a WR along with a TE a priority if they want to be a playoff team this year. Right now the weapon drawer is pretty empty.
Reply/Quote
Put him on IR in bubble wrap
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 04:11 PM)Joelist Wrote: Makes acquiring a WR along with a TE a priority if they want to be a playoff team this year. Right now the weapon drawer is pretty empty.

They currently need way more help at other positions.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 04:24 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: They currently need way more help at other positions.

If you want the offense to be functioning again it is needed. Right now we have exactly two passing targets and one real passing weapon out there. Uzomah is getting forced to help block too often and defenses are rolling their coverages onto Green and Boyd. 

TE is there for the asking (Jared Cook). WR we may need to promote someone not Cody Core and hope for the best. 
Reply/Quote
Welp, that sucks. Shaping up to be another 1st round bust. I've tried to be patient, but this is just hard to stomach.

There goes our team speed too, lol. Andy better be ready to hit some tighter windows now.

Man, promising season marred by injuries and an extremely underwhelming defense. Hope we find a way to bounce back and land some shots on the big boys on our schedule (Saints, Steelers, Ravens)
Reply/Quote
Folks are forgetting we have the GOAT on our PS.

OK, I'm gonna stop it. We should IR JR and take a flier on Corey Coleman (currently on the NYG PS)
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Pulled Groin lingers and easy to re aggravate. I had one over the summer hurt for over a month.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote