Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ross feeling good

Good news
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
#GadgetPlaysHereWeCome
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Awesome. Now play him, Marv. Whatever
Reply/Quote
Dude has gotten what 1 snap all year?

Smh
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping we just use him as a damn receiver, and stop this gadget stuff. I hate the reverses, teams in the NFL are too fast and smart for that to work (even the Browns). He needs to go out, and spread the field.

I still think he is doubtful to play Sunday.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 01:21 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I'm hoping we just use him as a damn receiver, and stop this gadget stuff. I hate the reverses, teams in the NFL are too fast and smart for that to work (even the Browns). He needs to go out, and spread the field.

I still think he is doubtful to play Sunday.

COuldn't agree more. With no run game and Eeifert out for the year we need some other weapons.
Reply/Quote
Good news and hopefully he can contribute.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
With the head hunter mike mitchell and the dirtbag shazier lining up on the other side of the ball looking to end the kids' season, I'd go ahead and let him get some game action after this Sunday has already passed. No sense sending him out there knowing he's going to take spears and cheap shots with no flags or protection.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 02:53 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Good news and hopefully he can contribute.

I doubt, sincerely doubt he will play. Which absolutely sucks. I want all hands on deck for the Steelers. Especially with them prone to injuring people. AJ receiving all these targets the last few weeks, they're going to be head hunting.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Look for Burfict to get suspended again after this game. He will slip and fall and a runner will trip over him and they will flag UR and he will be gone. This will be a call by the refs to try and redirect attention of the fans from Mitchell and Shazier mugging and shanking 5-6 offensive starters. I swear our refs are reminiscence of the mafia by their tactics. I guess this sunday, I will turn the game on and hit mute while blaring the theme song of Goodfellas while watching. I'm sure it will fit perfectly. 

Reply/Quote
Obviously I want to see Ross back out there to see what he can do, but I am also kind of looking forward to Josh Malone being activated and seeing what he brings to the table....
Reply/Quote
I'm sure he'll continue to feel great until he gets tackled again.

Then he'll need to sit out another 5 weeks.
Reply/Quote
Great ! We need every play maker out there we can get.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 03:48 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I doubt, sincerely doubt he will play. Which absolutely sucks. I want all hands on deck for the Steelers. Especially with them prone to injuring people. AJ receiving all these targets the last few weeks, they're going to be head hunting.

Supposedly he isn't doing full contact practice yet from what I've read.

But yes...we do need Ross and his speed.
Reply/Quote
Tomorrow, he's feeling bad, might have a cold.

Nevermind that T. Eifert
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 12:54 AM)corpjet Wrote: #GadgetPlaysHereWeCome

Hey, whatever allows him to make an impact and hopefully help the Bengals beat the Steelers, I'm all for it. Add in a few deep routes too. Nothing too complicated. What I do worry about though is that those gadget plays typically are in shallow routes and there is often a lot of traffic to weave through. Hopefully Ross doesn't try to do too much in those high traffic situations that could risk injury.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
So suppose that Ross for some reason does play and the absolute bizarre happens and he catches the game winning pass in front of Mitchell or Shazier the cameras will pan in for the close up of their (extremely real) tears and the announcers will babble on for 20 minutes about the shear tragedy and heartbreak the Squats must be feeling...blah blah and triple blah.. The next game will be yet another MIRACULOUS COMEBACK by the golden boys..Hell, they might even make a movie of the week about it along with some made up stories of how the Squats during the time between the first game and the next they ran into burning buildings to rescue little orphans and bought them all a puppy...wrapped in 'terrible towels'. Awww.. How touching..

Me cynical? Oh hell no..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
So what you're saying is that the Bengals medical staff and Marvelous Marvin expect him to be ready by training camp 2018?
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 03:45 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: With the head hunter mike mitchell and the dirtbag shazier lining up on the other side of the ball looking to end the kids' season, I'd go ahead and let him get some game action after this Sunday has already passed. No sense sending him out there knowing he's going to take spears and cheap shots with no flags or protection.

No need to worry, the NFL will just change the rules to make their hard hitting "legal" hits illegal.  Whatever  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote