Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ross inactive again
He isn’t any good. This isn’t a bengals conspiracy to keep him off the field.

The bengals #9 overall pick isn’t one of the 53 best to dress

And he isn’t better than Core, Boyd, Malone, Lafell or Erickson

It’s hilarious! Everyone was lauding the pick too! Speed kills! He’s fast! Great value!

Lol. Clueless
Reply/Quote
Breathe, just breathe. We are stuck with this coach and his decisions.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Marvin believe it or not is playing for a job. He isn't interested in developing Ross. That'll be on the next coaching staff. He clearly doesn't think he can help him win games down the stretch. Lets face it, Offensive coaches cant seem to learn how to use most our highly acclaimed young wideouts. Look at Erickson, who has potential and is clutch but is barely used.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 09:57 PM)TBStripeHype Wrote: He isn’t any good.  This isn’t a bengals conspiracy to keep him off the field.

The bengals #9 overall pick isn’t one of the 53 best to dress

And he isn’t better than Core, Boyd, Malone, Lafell or Erickson

It’s hilarious!  Everyone was lauding the pick too!  Speed kills!  He’s fast!  Great value!

Lol. Clueless
This is not even remotely true.  Who's clueless?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4993854]

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 10:01 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Breathe, just breathe. We are stuck with this coach and his decisions.

I am not if he is here next year I wont be
Reply/Quote
Lol...Lafail looked good out there tonight. Ross can't even return punts/kickoffs as good as Erickson apparently. Nice pick ladies
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 09:05 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Gotta love it. Season on the line, Monday Night Football against our rivals. And the number 9 overall pick is a healthy inactive.

whodey

John ross is a bargaining chip for Marvin Lewis too keep his job next year, he always promotes hope for next year to get resigned, read my past post, this is classic Marvin Lewis Shocked . After the season he will tell Mike Brown, next year will be better because we have the draft and Ross will be up to speed, Eifert will be healthy, and so on and so forth. The next thing you know Marvin has been resigned for 5 more years of mediocrity, with Mike B saying and it will be 10 years if he keeps up the good work.
Reply/Quote