Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ross is back!!
(08-14-2017, 08:53 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Good news, our rookie speedster went full go today in practice.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000829778/article/john-ross-practices-for-first-time-since-camp-opened

Let;s hope he stays healthy and has a productive rookie season

Yeah baby! Like that they are taking it slow with him as well and he is not trying to rush it.

Needs to be ready to go against the Ravens, just getting snaps in will help with the chemistry between him and Dalton.

We should see quite a bit of him against the Skins.
Reply/Quote
I'd say the person that will benefit most from Ross is Eifert. Safeties will have to play a step or two back to respect Ross's speed which will leave the middle a little more open. Boyd and Mixon will also be beneficiaries.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2017, 09:03 PM)EatonFan Wrote: I'd say the person that will benefit most from Ross is Eifert.  Safeties will have to play a step or two back to respect Ross's speed which will leave the middle a little more open.  Boyd and Mixon will also be beneficiaries.

I agree, the TE, Slot and RB will benefit greatly from a speedster like John Ross on the outside.

Go ahead and double AJ, still hasn't worked in the past. Won't work with this guy on the otherside.
Reply/Quote
Has there been any news of how he looks in practice?
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2017, 03:50 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Has there been any news of how he looks in practice?

I have not heard anything. I did see him in non-contact stuff a couple of weeks ago. The think I noticed other than the obvious speed is he breaks off routes quickly, his quickness is an asset too and that day (no contact) but he caught every pass.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
If John Ross ends up being better than Mike Williams or Corey Davis...

[Image: MjAxMy0xOThjZDQ5MGRhZmFjNTRl.png]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2017, 03:50 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Has there been any news of how he looks in practice?

Caught a TD in practice from AJM the other day.

They say he looks great.
Reply/Quote
No definitive news yet this morning on the knee injury to Ross. However,, he did say it's probably not serious and that he feels fine. Wait, missed the part where they said they got that info from the teams site. Shit, that's unreliable.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000837667/article/injuries-bengals-wr-john-ross-suffers-knee-injury

Reply/Quote