Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ross needs to a huge game Thursday!!
(09-13-2018, 01:13 AM)impactplaya Wrote: all.i can say is wow.
last year most everyone questioned why JR wasnt on the field.....how badly the offense needed
his big play ability etc etc
now .that hes healthy its hes our 4th 5th best option on offense....huh.???

the truth is this offense needs his ability to turn a 8 yd hitch into a 50 yd score.
we need someone to keep that saftey honest. we need Ross to be that guy that secondaries have
to  fear and be aware of.
Im.sorry Tyler Kroft and Tyler Boyd dont scare secondaries. Kroft and Boyd dont create mismatches.
they are solid possesion WRs.
this offense cant put all it hope on Green and Mixon. it needs to incorporate Ross.
Eifert is a part time TE now.
somdbody said forcing the ball.to.Ross.
i rather see Dalton "forcing" the ball to Ross then throwing into bracket coverage to Green any day.
do remember Ross was the 9th pick overall.
hes more than just a simply decoy . he has traits that can allow others  on offense to find their
mismatches

AJ Green...... Raven Killer
Reply/Quote
I think they do need to test the Ravens deep just to keep them honest and not load the box against Mixon.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2018, 01:56 PM)impactplaya Wrote: our 1st Rd pick needs to show up in a very critical week 2 matchup. one catch is going to get it done. Marv is so stuck on Mixon getting more touches is he forgetting about Ross and his lack of targets?
Ross can do exactly what Tyrek Hill doing in KC.
The Ravens are hurting at CB tomorrow.
its time to get JR more involved.
sluggo routes...wheel routes..jet sweeps...whatever it takes.
I hope Lazor doesnt get this idea to try to ram the ball down the throats on the Ravens. their front 7 is just plain
impossible to run consistantly on.
Ross,is,the X factor.

I agree that Ross needs more targets, he is a gamebreaker. He can score a TD on any play similar to Tyreke.

We ran on the Ravens the last time we played them and that was with Bodine at Center. They are not impossible
to run on. I say we open up the run game using the passing game, seems like this is what our Offense is set up to
do at this point.
Reply/Quote
Think Boyd will be the one not named AJ to have a big game tonight.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Whoever it is, the team just needs to be up for this game, because the Ratbirds are going to be looking for payback....
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 12:36 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Think Boyd will be the one not named AJ to have a big game tonight.

I think Boyd will have a lot of attention after what he did to the Ravens last year.

Ross just might be the one to benefit.

(09-13-2018, 12:58 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Whoever it is, the team just needs to be up for this game, because the Ratbirds are going to be looking for payback....

We need to be looking for payback for them shutting us out in our own place last year.

Should be a physical game, fun one to watch. Cool

Both teams have reservations in a Division rivalry.
Reply/Quote