Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ross or williams sports science.
Williams is my favorite player in the entire draft.I think Ross goes in the first but very late.I think Williams goes very high though.I even think Davis goes in the first in front of Ross.Will be happy with all 3 but Ross injuries and him being underweight playing in the afc north head hunting Mike Mitchell league would scare me there at pick 9
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2017, 02:26 AM)Jpoore Wrote: No problem. Am i the only one that noticed that right behind dotcson was russell the 3rd round cb we picked up with a fast top speed? And it made me like ross a little more. Also didnt realize that williams was dominant with both hands.

Nope, I noticed too. I actually liked Russell entering the draft last year. I think people have already been writing him off because he was cut by the Chiefs in the offseason. But he is good depth that could emerge a starter once an opportunity presents itself.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 09:13 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Nope, I noticed too. I actually liked Russell entering the draft last year. I think people have already been writing him off because he was cut by the Chiefs in the offseason. But he is good depth that could emerge a starter once an opportunity presents itself.

I think Russell may be the future post Dennard if he can't stay healthy.
Reply/Quote
The more I think about it......

If Thomas and Allen are gone the pick has to be Williams. Only dude left who is a dominator. Can't pick at 9 and take someone just because they play a position of need. So I'll end up thinking the same thing as when college ball ended, Williams is a badass.

Mike Williams final answer.

Also think Adoree and Peppers(unless this diluted sample thing gives him problems) will go higher than people think
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2017, 03:45 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Williams won't make it to 9.

(04-22-2017, 05:08 PM)Okeana Wrote: LMAO

Bump
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 08:10 AM)Striped4war Wrote: Williams is my favorite player in the entire draft.I think Ross goes in the first but very late.I think Williams goes very high though.I even think Davis goes in the first in front of Ross.Will be happy with all 3 but Ross injuries and him being underweight playing in the afc north head hunting Mike Mitchell league would scare me there at pick 9

we will find out if Mitchell can catch ross
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2017, 05:54 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: we will find out if Mitchell can catch ross

I hope nobody can.Excited for the pick.
Reply/Quote