Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ross to NYG?
I saw he went to NYG. Good bye and good luck Daniel Jones on getting this guy to make any attempt to not get injured while catching a pass from you.
Reply/Quote
Good luck to him. I hope he cares enough to try there.
Reply/Quote
1 year/$2.5M

Wow, Giants probably had to dig deep into their injury reserve.
Reply/Quote
I wish Ross all the luck in the world but I'll be surprised if he makes the team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Feels good for the book to be officially closed on this guy. I held out hope far too long.
Reply/Quote
Yeah. Not sure what to think about Ross.

Don't think the Giants have much in terms of wideout competition. He could be a 2 or 3.

Get's an actual shot at it over there. Probably has a mediocre breakout year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 12:36 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Yeah. Not sure what to think about Ross.

Don't think the Giants have much in terms of wideout competition. He could be a 2 or 3.

Get's an actual shot at it over there. Probably has a mediocre breakout year.

He'll make the roster due to his speed, play one or two games and drop 4 or 5 passes, then claim injury the rest of the year and earn his money in the hot tub. 
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 11:50 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I wish Ross all the luck in the world but I'll be surprised if he makes the team.

You're a better man than I... The way he handled himself, sulked, posted videos to try and show up the coaches, and just generally busted here... He can **** off. He'll be a really fast guy with a 9 to 5 in 2 years tops.

Scrub...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 11:40 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: 1 year/$2.5M

Wow, Giants probably had to dig deep into their injury reserve.

It's fitting... He'll spend most of his time in Jersey on IR.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Mr. Confidence will have a hard time with NY media judging him.
Reply/Quote