Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roster changes
(01-05-2016, 02:40 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I know we signed Roach off the practice squad, but I see no guarantee he is active. I think Williams takes over the Lemur role and there are others who can handle the special team duties.

I agree,  but the inactive list (from Ravens game) would indicate that Roach will probably be active at least for this game.  If Dalton is ready for next weekend, then I could see Roach on the inactive roster.  Unless Wenning is inactive.  Hard to say.  
Reply/Quote
Not sure if anyone saw it, but Coley Harvey says Jayson DiManche is in the building today, and may get signed to open spot on the practice squad...

ColeyHarvey: Appears the #Bengals have used their extra practice squad spot on LB Jayson DiManche. Not official from team yet, but he's in the building.
Reply/Quote
While I hate to see any player go down especially one of ours, I'm really excited to see PJ Dawson get more snaps as well as what Roach has to offer.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 08:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah this will help us vs TE's.

We need to duck tape someone to Miller (and Brown for that matter). 
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 08:30 PM)Crowe Wrote: While I hate to see any player go down especially one of ours, I'm really excited to see PJ Dawson get more snaps as well as what Roach has to offer.

Time for Dawson to step up and shine
Reply/Quote