Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roster moves 10/16
Williams to be RB3 and Bachie to take Evans special teams spot, The inactive list for the game will be very short. They only have 50 on the main roster. If I had a guess the 2 inactives will be McCloud and Mike Thomas

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
good thing Carman was able to come off the COVID list. Otherwise, we'd be looking at Trey Hill at RG.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2021, 04:09 PM)pally Wrote: Williams to be RB3 and Bachie to take Evans special teams spot,  The inactive list for the game will be very short.  They only have 50 on the main roster.  If I had a guess the 2 inactives will be McCloud and Mike Thomas

All the more reason we should have re-signed Jacques Patrick.  There is room on the roster, and with Mixon being hobbled it would be prudent to keep an extra back active.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2021, 09:48 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: All the more reason we should have re-signed Jacques Patrick.  There is room on the roster, and with Mixon being hobbled it would be prudent to keep an extra back active.

We have Holyfield if we want an extra back active..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2021, 10:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We have Holyfield if we want an extra back active..

I'd much rather have Patrick.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2021, 10:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We have Holyfield if we want an extra back active..

[Image: giphy__31_.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
What happened to Smith? He had that one good preseason game and I haven’t seen him since.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 06:38 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: What happened to Smith? He had that one good preseason game and I haven’t seen him since.

He was scheduled to start today but he injured his knee last Wed, didn't practice on Thursday, and on Friday was placed on IR with a torn meniscus.  He is out through at least the bye week

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote