Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roster moves 10/30

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2021, 02:13 PM)pally Wrote:
Kareem should give the Bengals a huge boost at Dline. Hopefully it allows Sample to play more Nickel DT in pass rush situations.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I’m hoping Evans is back soon, but it’s nice to have Williams to bring into the fold, who has talent and knows the system.
Reply/Quote
I'm glad Kareem is back. That's a nice solid depth piece to add to our studdly DL halfway through the year.
Reply/Quote
Let’s hope he picks up right where he left off in the preseason.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2021, 02:48 PM)Dr.Z Wrote: I’m hoping Evans is back soon, but it’s nice to have Williams to bring into the fold, who has talent and knows the system.

Hoping Trayveon can show some of that stuff he had at Texas A&M. Haven't seen it yet as a pro. This is his chance as we 
need to spread the ball around with our RB's and get to the edge against this Jets D. They are strong in the middle but faster
backs can tear them a new one and that is exactly what Trayveon is. Same with Evans and even more so, too bad he has the 
hammy injury. He matches up well with the Jets D.

I expect Kareem to have some good snaps and really help our rotation at End. Looked great in Preseason. Excited to see 
Khalid, he has great hand use and knows how to shed blocks very well. He is also a good run stopper.
Reply/Quote
Trayveon will only see the field on offense if one of our backs goes down. I am excited to welcome Kareem back. Get after that QB early and often.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2021, 04:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Let’s hope he picks up right where he left off in the preseason.

Him going down I think was my first "we can't have nice things" of the season.
Reply/Quote
I don't believe in jinxes so I am just going to say it. . . . We have been unbelievably healthy this year.

Before Zac's 2019 offense took it's first snap he had already lost A.J. Green, Clint Boling, Jonah Williams, and Cordy Glenn.

Last year we started 10 different offensive lines. We had 11 players start on our o-line with 3 of them starting at more than one position. From week 8 to 15 we started a different line every week. . . And our top 4 CBs all missed at least two games and totaled 25 starts missed. Our number #5-#7 CBs combined to play more snaps (773) than any of our top 4 except for Jackson and he only played about 100 more (886).

Maybe our good health this year is just the odds evening out.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2021, 07:05 PM)Destro Wrote: Him going down I think was my first "we can't have nice things" of the season.

Did he go down before Ossai? Cause I remember that being the first big “of course” moment.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2021, 10:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Did he go down before Ossai? Cause I remember that being the first big “of course” moment.

Liddy went down after the Dolphins game, I think Ossai was after game 2.

Either way, they were a week apart.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2021, 10:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Did he go down before Ossai? Cause I remember that being the first big “of course” moment.

I was a fan boy, so it more personal than anything. 
Reply/Quote