Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roster updates 11/11
XSF- cleared for practice. Designated to return from IR...they have 3 weeks to activate him
Mackensie Alexander- off COVID list
Jordan Evans- off COVID list
Winston Rose-on COVID list
O'Shea Dugas-OT- signed to PS

DB group not at the facility due to COVID concerns. The whole "abundance of caution" thing

remaining on COVID list
Fred Johnson
Margus Hunt
Trae Waynes
Winston Rose

edit: PS CB Brian Allen added to COVID list

No update (at least until this afternoon's injury report)
Bobby Hart
Jonah Williams
Trey Hopkins
Darius Phillips

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Yeah! O’Shea back on the team. Wonder if this is for OT depth with Hart still out and Johnson possibly out.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 02:00 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Yeah! O’Shea back on the team. Wonder if this is for OT depth with Hart still out and Johnson possibly out.

that is a pretty safe bet

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 01:47 PM)pally Wrote: XSF- cleared for practice. Designated to return from IR...they have 3 weeks to activate him
Mackensie Alexander- off COVID list
Jordan Evans- off COVID list
Winston Rose-on COVID list
O'Shea Dugas-OT- signed to PS

DB group not at the facility due to COVID concerns.  The whole "abundance of caution" thing

remaining on COVID list
Fred Johnson
Margus Hunt
Trae Waynes
Winston Rose

No update (at least until this afternoon's injury report)
Bobby Hart
Jonah Williams
Trey Hopkins
Darius Phillips

Best news IMO is XSF being cleared to practice.
I'm really looking forward to seeing him back at RG, as we've seen terrible performance there all year between Price, Johnson, and Redmond.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Definitely need XSF back, play in that spot's been horrible since he stopped playing.
Reply/Quote
Hopkins and Jordan are cleared to practice

Mixon, Hart and Williams still out but "making progress"

Reply/Quote
XSF back would be huge for this Offense.

Mackenzie needs to play Sunday. Hope the lack of practice doesn't hinder him.
Reply/Quote
The bye did this team in.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Thanks for the updates Pally. Glad to see Mack back Makes me want to share a song with the board:

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Damn saw Tee’s name and got scared for a second...

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 02:02 PM)pally Wrote: that is a pretty safe bet

Its a pretty safe bet,this team is no where near good enough to whip the mighty stoolers, especially at their place,they do not lose at home and I think they are super bowl bound,and if so they will win it again.they are just too too good,defense ranked number one,the o-line is huge,and I mean huge, and they give Ben way too much time to throw and we are going to get killed,Burrow will be running for his life I see 5 sacks by TJ watt.Its going to be another ugly game for our team and I still believe zac is way over his head against the afc north,but we are struck with him.I pray Joe Burrow comes out of this HEALTHY
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 02:02 PM)pally Wrote: that is a pretty safe bet

Its a pretty safe bet,this team is no where near good enough to whip the mighty stoolers, especially at their place,they do not lose at home and I think they are super bowl bound,and if so they will win it again.they are just too too good,defense ranked number one,the o-line is huge,and I mean huge, and they give Ben way too much time to throw and we are going to get killed,Burrow will be running for his life I see 5 sacks by TJ watt.Its going to be another ugly game for our team and I still believe zac is way over his head against the afc north,but we are struck with him.I pray Joe Burrow comes out of this HEALTHY
Reply/Quote

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I hope Jonah ends up being a lot more durable in the future than he has been his first couple years...

Reply/Quote
Man, these guys just stay injured.... Ridiculous..
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 09:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I hope Jonah ends up being a lot more durable in the future than he has been his first couple years...

Man I hope so. We have to get this Oline thing under control.
Reply/Quote
I'm betting that the "stinger" that has kepy Jonah out going on 3 games now, is actually an injury to his surgically repaired shoulder.

People get stingers and are back in the next series....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 09:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I hope Jonah ends up being a lot more durable in the future than he has been his first couple years...

That's a little extreme.

He was recovering from surgery last year, and the team didn't feel the need to try to activate him for a small number of games at the end of the season given they only had 1 win until the final week of the season.

And this year he's only missed 1 game.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2020, 11:25 AM)ochocincos Wrote: That's a little extreme.

He was recovering from surgery last year, and the team didn't feel the need to try to activate him for a small number of games at the end of the season given they only had 1 win until the final week of the season.

And this year he's only missed 1 game.

I’m not calling the guy Tyler Eifert, but he’s now been injured both seasons he’s been in the league. Which is all too familiar with our 1st round picks.

Reply/Quote