Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rough Draft for 2017
Cut maualuga vrey huber sims. Saves 10 mil. Roughly 46 mil to spend. Keep zeitler whit kirk, shouldnt cost more than the 23mil they cost this year. Sign Dontari Poe and Jabaal Sheard.

QB Dalton, AJMC
RB Gio Hill Burkhead
FB Hewitt
TE eifert kroft uzi
WR AJ Boyd Wright Core Ericson
OT Whit Ogbuehi Fisher
OG Boling Zeitler Westerman
C Bodine

DT Atkins Poe* Billings Hardison
DE Dunlap Sheard* MJ Clarke
LB Burfict Vigil Flowers Dawson
CB Picman Kirk WJ3 Dennard Russell
S Iloka Williams Smith Fej Shaw

Clark Harris makes 44.

Draft something like:
1 Barnett DE
2 Elflein C
3 OT
4 LB
4 WR
4 LB
5 RB
5 K
6 P - makes 53

Assuming we get the max 4 comp picks awarded to us we can really build the roster. Hopefully a couple of them are early.
With the extra picks hopefully we target some quality players and make moves to go get them.
Reply/Quote
I want no part of Sheard after his recent issues in NE.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2016, 01:30 AM)Whatever Wrote: I want no part of Sheard after his recent issues in NE.
http://www.espn.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4798185/two-weeks-after-healthy-scratch-jabaal-sheard-raises-his-level-of-play

He is back on track. He has as many sacks this year as Gilberry had in 14, 15, and now 16 combined. 

I just think he could be a low price depth piece better than what we have had.
Reply/Quote
Cut Huber? OK then.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2016, 10:36 AM)TGISunday Wrote: Cut Huber? OK then.

Do you think he is worth 3.1 million next year? I don't. 

He is set to be the 6th highest paid punter in the league next year.

He hasn't done particularly well this year. He is still good, but not 3 million a year good.   

If we have 11 draft picks we should use them wisely. Like finding a new punter instead of having one of the most expensive in the league who has been slowly declining. 
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2016, 02:21 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: http://www.espn.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4798185/two-weeks-after-healthy-scratch-jabaal-sheard-raises-his-level-of-play

He is back on track. He has as many sacks this year as Gilberry had in 14, 15, and now 16 combined. 

I just think he could be a low price depth piece better than what we have had.

I don't think he will be cheap, necessarily.  He will probably either cut NE a break or take a big money deal from some crap team like the Jags or 9're.

I also have questions about his falling off track with Belichek as his HC, and whether Marvin or another HC can right the ship if he gets off track again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote