Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roughing the passer lol
Thank god that BS roughing the passer didn’t come back to haunt them on the final drive. Bengals defenders arm grazed Carr’s shoulder. Meanwhile on that 3rd down conversion by the Bengals they picked up the roughing the passer on Burrow because Raiders I guess called a TO. Need to make these reviewable if there gonna throw flags on a play like that.
Reply/Quote
Yes. They can bang on about the premature whistle (lol) all they like, but the roughing the passer call is one of the worst you'll ever see. Got flagged cause he breathed the same air as Carr ffs.

The refs were absolutely dreadful in this game.
Reply/Quote
Meanwhile people are saying the whistle blown on the Boyd TD shouldn't have been a TD..... I feel like there were a few bad calls on us but whatever
Reply/Quote
Awful flag. Contact was circumstantial as our guy made a play to bat down the pass. Barely grazed Carr's shoulder.

This crew was horrific.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I usually don't say much about the refs, but this crew was just plain bad.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
My biggest complaint is the inconsistency in the NFL buzzing down. If it’s not consistent then it shouldn’t happen at all. Can’t save the Raiders from having to challenge a catch then on the next play allow an obvious incomplete go and force us to spend a challenge.

Didn’t ultimately matter this time but if either team had already used one and lost the first one they would have been out if they challenged a 2nd. Or if either team used one after those plays and lost same scenario.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I personally think Boyd’s TD was a TD, the whistle should have never been blown. Regardless of who wants to complain, he wasn’t out of bounds, and Boyd clearly caught it. And if you slowmo the replay. The whistle blew when the ball was literally 2ft from Boyd’s hands. The players didn’t give up when the heard the whistle, they got burned.
Reply/Quote
An erroneous/inadvertent whistle could be used to control a game if done at critical times. The league better stop that shit before it starts.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:57 AM)Cosmokramer Wrote: . The whistle blew when the ball was literally 2ft from Boyd’s hands. The players didn’t give up when the heard the whistle, they got burned.

This right here
Reply/Quote
That crew will not see another post season game this year. They were garbage on both sides.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote