Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 1 (Board Picks)
(04-07-2024, 01:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ATL took Turner.

As to the pick I usually don't name names during these polls but I want to here because I think it's going to be a surprise.

COOPER DEJEAN

I think everyone is waiting for Cooper DeJean's testing numbers which I believe his workout is today April 8th. Corner is a stopwatch position. 

I'm going Terrion Arnold for now.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
RD1 PK1: CHICAGO BEARS: CALEB WILLIAMS- QB/USC
RD1 PK2: WASHINGTON COMMANDERS: JAYDEN DANIELS- QB/LSU
RD1 PK3: NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS: DRAKE MAYE-QB/UNC
RD1 PK4: ARIZONA CARDINALS: MARVIN HARRISON JR/OSU
RD1 PK5- LOS ANGELES CHARGERS: MALIK NABERS-WR/LSU
RD1 PK6- NEW YORK GIANTS: JJ McCARTHY/QB/UM
RD1 PK7: TENNESSE TITANS: JOE ALT/OT/UND
RD1 PK8: ATLANTA FALCONS: DALLAS TURNER/ED/UA
RD1 PK9: CHICAGO BEARS: ROME ODUNZE/WR/UW
RD1 PK10: NEW YORK JETS: BROCK BOWERS/TE/UG
RD1 PK11: MINNESOTA VIKINGS: BO NIX/QB/OU
RD1 PK12: DENVER BRONCOS: QUINYON MITCHELL/CB/UT
RD1 PK13: LAS VEGAS RAIDERS: TALIESE FUAGA/OT/OSU
RD1 PK14: NEW ORLEANS SAINTS: OLU FASHANU/OT/PSU
RD1 PK15: INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: TERRION ARNOLD/CB/UA

SEA IS OTC they need help everywhere.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Seahawks pick Troy Fautanu OT/G Washington.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2024, 12:18 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Seahawks pick Troy Fautanu OT/G Washington.

I am also picking Fautanu for the Seahawks as their local prospect.

Seattle is happy to rebuild their OL.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2024, 12:27 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I am also picking Fautanu for the Seahawks as their local prospect.

Seattle is happy to rebuild their OL.

Just makes too much sense, I can see Fautanu's name in a Seahawks jersey right now.
Reply/Quote
RD1 PK16: SEATTLE SEAHAWKS: TONY FAUTANU/OL/UW

JAGs are OTC. They could use corner, WR, and IOL

Reply/Quote
Jags go with Brian Thomas Jr., WR from LSU.
Reply/Quote
Jags take Brian Thomas WR LSU
Reply/Quote
Just a comment:

Every year there are atleast a couple edge players that get drafted earlier than projected in the top half of the draft.

I think this bodes well for the Bengals. A lot of players should fall that are already picked.

Dline is always a focus high in the draft and this top 16 has one pick along the dline.

I see Bowers and some of these lineman falling—I wouldn’t be surprised to see a DT be off the board by this point, and 2 more edge players.
Reply/Quote
Koolaid, Wiggins, or Thomas

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Verse would also be a good target here, he's fits the type of edge rushers they like

Reply/Quote
Jared Verse to the Jags is my thought here.
Reply/Quote
I thought they over paid for Gabe Davis. And I could see them going Thomas to give more weapons to T Law. But they did franchise tag Josh Allen. So I’ll go with Verse as the pick. I’ve done next to no research on the DEs in this class. So I don’t even know if I even like this guy.
Reply/Quote
RD1 PK16: SEATTLE SEAHAWKS: TONY FAUTANU/OL/UW
RD1 PK17: JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS: JARED VERSE/ED/FSU

Reply/Quote
We've now come to pick 18 and the Cincinnati Bengals. To make thyis choice Ima start a thread in JN with a poll to vote. But before that happens, I need about 5 choices.

If you want to nominate someone, simply put the name here and then PM me a paragraph as to why this guy. Once I get them all consolidated then I'll do the JN thread with your "Scouting Report" and the masses can vote. IF you want to nominate someone and not do the "scouting Report" just send the name and write No Report. I'll then do the report of another draftnik can say "I got it".

My nominee: GRAHAM BARTON: OL/DUKE

Reply/Quote
(04-09-2024, 03:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We've now come to pick 18 and the Cincinnati Bengals. To make thyis choice Ima start a thread in JN with a poll to vote. But before that happens, I need about 5 choices.

If you want to nominate someone, simply put the name here and then PM me a paragraph as to why this guy. Once I get them all consolidated then I'll do the JN thread with your "Scouting Report" and the masses can vote. IF you want to nominate someone and not do the "scouting Report" just send the name and write No Report. I'll then do the report of another draftnik can say "I got it".

Good one in Barton, forgive me if I don't get this right as I am the first one. I will put my name here first....

Byron Murphy DT Texas

Then I will PM you why...
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2024, 03:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We've now come to pick 18 and the Cincinnati Bengals. To make thyis choice Ima start a thread in JN with a poll to vote. But before that happens, I need about 5 choices.

Amarius Mims

Reply/Quote
(04-09-2024, 03:42 PM)Okeana Wrote: Amarius Mims

Completely understandable as well. A little scared of his lack of snaps, only 8 games starting but damn did Mims look good...
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2024, 03:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good one in Barton, forgive me if I don't get this right as I am the first one. I will put my name here first....

Byron Murphy DT Texas

Then I will PM you why...

(04-09-2024, 03:42 PM)Okeana Wrote: Amarius Mims

Got 'em just PM me your Why a Bengal Pick 

Reply/Quote
(04-09-2024, 03:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Completely understandable as well. A little scared of his lack of snaps, only 8 games starting but damn did Mims look good...

i have zero concern, im not worried about the injuries, I'm not worried about the snaps.  Duke Manyweather talked with Voch Lombardi about Mims the other day, two guys I have a lot of respect for when it comes to scouting/developing Offensive Lineman.  Mims has no bad habits, he's totally balanced and can play anywhere on the line, and he's a high character countryboy.  Duke said when it comes to Amarius Mims that you can tell football means a lot to him and he's a hard worker.  I just can't see a guy like him not developing into a high level player in this league with all his traits

Reply/Quote