Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 2 possibly 3 prospects
(04-26-2019, 05:42 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: I looked at the Walter Football visits/workouts list for the Bengals and it didn't seem like they had much activity (other than pro days not listed) with CB. I'm starting to think we'll avoid CB even though the value seems there in the 2nd. 

But as we know they draft players they didn't visit with all the time...

I am with you though, i think that they signed Dennard to a one year contract to see if he can stay healthy.

If he does stay healthy and he plays well they will extend him. We are not that bad at Corner, it is LB, O-line and TE we are bare cause we cannot trust Eifert to stay healthy at all.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 05:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: But as we know they draft players they didn't visit with all the time...

I am with you though, i think that they signed Dennard to a one year contract to see if he can stay healthy.

If he does stay healthy and he plays well they will extend him. We are not that bad at Corner, it is LB, O-line and TE we are bare cause we cannot trust Eifert to stay healthy at all.

I agree with your assessment. I think WR is a hidden need too though with Green turning 31. And our #3 on WR's were pretty unproductive.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 05:52 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I agree with your assessment. I think WR is a hidden need too though with Green turning 31. And our #3 on WR's were pretty unproductive.

WR could be a hidden need if Ross doesn't improve, but i think he does improve immensely as long as he can stay healthy. Need to re-sign Boyd and i think we will have one of the best trios at WR in the NFL to tell you the truth. We do need depth besides Erickson though, not impressed with Core or Malone the last couple of years.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 05:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: But as we know they draft players they didn't visit with all the time...

True, and in addition to Dennard, it's not like Kirkpatrick is getting younger. 

I'm curious to see what kind of TE they are going after this draft. I'm kind of hoping it's someone that's above average as a blocker. Makes the offense less predictable when it's primarily a receiver.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 06:01 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: True, and in addition to Dennard, it's not like Kirkpatrick is getting younger. 

I'm curious to see what kind of TE they are going after this draft. I'm kind of hoping it's someone that's above average as a blocker. Makes the offense less predictable when it's primarily a receiver.

The Rams TEs block: Tyler Higbee (24 receptions), Gerald Everett (33).

C.J Uzomah had 43 for us last year. 

I think they will get a blocking TE later in the draft.

Both Dennard and Kirkpatrick are getting old
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote