Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round of Applause for Tee Higgins
(11-15-2020, 10:42 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Yet Ben throws for 333 and 4TD. Wind only factors so much....err not at all. Both teams played in the same wind.

Ben was given the ball over and over again by his defense, and once by special teams.  He also has Claypool to go with THREE other solid options.  The Bengals have Boyd and Higgins as their main weapons in a pass-first offense.  They desperately need a vertical threat to go with them.  Tate is a solid target but gets little to no separation.  WR is still a huge need, but there is no doubt that Higgins is a huge find in Rd 2. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 10:09 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I wish Higgins had another gear. He gets wide open but isn’t necessarily fast enough to finish it for a TD. Nitpicking on what has been a great rookie season but man if he had burners too he’d be a top 5 wr.

Agreed. Both the 54 yarder yesterday and the 67 yarder vs Indy I thought were TD’s when he caught the ball. Just doesn’t have that extra gear like you said though.

We need a Marvin Jones to his AJ. With Boyd being a million times better than Sanu.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:15 PM)Joelist Wrote: Aside from the unforced fumble he looked good. He has to work on ball security.

The ball was ripped out by the defender.  That's exactly the opposite of "unforced"..   Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote