[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My Predictions for better or worse:

Round 1- Chase (WR). About 95% Bengals are set here. There is chance Falcons takes Chase, which would change everything.
Round 2- Rousseau (Edge). It will be between Rousseau, Turner OR Milton Williams. I do not think Bengals pick OL at #38, and the fans go wild.
Round 3- Williams (IDL). I think Bengals are in-love with this guy as an elite prospect.
Round 4- Brady Christensen (OT). Number 1 rated OT coming out with PFF 96.0.
Round 5- Michael Strachan (WR).

Yes, I predict Bengals will largely ignore OL again, albeit Christensen is good prospect. I hope I am wrong and Bengals get Green (G) or Leatherwood (G/OT).
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
1. Ja'Marr Chase
2. Wyatt Davis
3. Milton Williams

I have $10 on this being the top 3 picks. After that there so many ways to go. If I had to guess...

4. Janarius Robinson
5. Jaylon Moore
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2021, 06:09 PM)Synric Wrote: 1. Ja'Marr Chase
2. Wyatt Davis
3. Milton Williams

I have $10 on this being the top 3 picks. After that there so many ways to go. If I had to guess...

4. Janarius Robinson
5. Jaylon Moore

What is your view on Davis?  Seemed less effect at pass pro then I hoped.  But I would be okay with IOL early.  I just think it is not enough.  We shall see.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2021, 06:13 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: What is your view on Davis?  Seemed less effect at pass pro then I hoped.  But I would be okay with IOL early.  I just think it is not enough.  We shall see.  

Not that I take them as bible, but PFF said Davis has some of the best pass blocking tape of anyone this year.

https://www.pff.com/draft/big-board?season=2021
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2021, 06:26 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Not that I take them as bible, but PFF said Davis has some of the best pass blocking tape of anyone this year.

https://www.pff.com/draft/big-board?season=2021

That is good to hear.  I am just skittish of OSU lineman at this point.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2021, 06:13 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: What is your view on Davis?  Seemed less effect at pass pro then I hoped.  But I would be okay with IOL early.  I just think it is not enough.  We shall see.  

Wyatt Davis is probably the best pure Offensive Guard in the draft class. He has great height size and length for the position matched with solid athleticism allows him to match any scheme in the NFL. Highly recruiting going into college and after his Sophmore year was considered a lock in the top 15 (should have opted out). In 2019 he was the easily the best guard in college football and never lost a 1 on 1 matchup in pass pro while being an elite run blocker. In 2020 a knee injury he played through caused him to slide but he still put up solid tape in a Covid19 and injured year. His biggest weakness is awareness recognizing stunts up front which was the only time he ever gave up pressure on the QB.

His draft projection right now reminds me of Frank Ragnow who was injured and didnt get to do stuff in the offseason but was healthy by Draft Time and went first round. I have a high second round grade on him and I expect he is getting alot more love from teams that he is by the media.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
1-Chase WR
2-Eichenberg OT
3-Togiai DT
4-Green OG
5-Hainsey G/C

I think the Bengals take Chase and then stay heavy on offense especially O line like they did LB last year. Obviously if a pass rusher or LB or another WR falls in 3-5 those could change a pick but something along these lines. Hard to predict who will be available in rounds 4-5.

Since we’re going to 5 here I might as well round it out with some thoughts on 6-7. Last three picks Id guess pass rusher (maybe Tarron Jackson or Bradley King) then a TE and WR (or RB depending on where the value is). I’ll keep an eye on Quintin Morris from BG late.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2021, 06:29 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: That is good to hear.  I am just skittish of OSU lineman at this point.  

There are plenty of good OSU linemen. We do seem to pick the worst of them though. Linsley, Decker, Norwell just a few off the top of my head. Definitely some more in the league doing well for themselves
Reply/Quote
Rd 1- Ja'Marr Chase, WR
Rd 2- Liam Eichenberg, OT
Rd 3- Ben Cleveland, G
Rd 4- Milt Williams, DT/DE
Rd 5- D'Wayne Eskridge, WR
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2021, 06:09 PM)Synric Wrote: 1. Ja'Marr Chase
2. Wyatt Davis
3. Milton Williams

4. Janarius Robinson
5. Jaylon Moore

Which site did you get to make player parlays like that?
Reply/Quote
1) Ja'Marr Chase, WR LSU (duh)
2) Sam Cosmi, OT Texas (team will fall in love with his athleticism)
3) Milton Williams, DT Louisiana (team will see him has next franchise 3T after a year of grooming behind Ogunjobi and Daniels)
4) Kendrick Green, IOL Illinois (or Ben Cleveland or Trey Smith - they will want an athletic OG)
5) Patrick Jones, DE Pitt (or some other DE that falls)
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
1.Ja'marr Chase
2.Gregory Rosseau
3.Spencer Brown
4.Ben Cleveland
5.Landon Dickerson
Reply/Quote
1. Ja'Marr Chase
2. Payton Turner
3. Walker Little
4. Kendrick Green
5. Darius Stills
Reply/Quote
1. OT Penei Sewell
2. WR Brown or Marshall or Bateman
3. DT Milton Williams
4. RB Michael Carter
5. ED Chris Rumph II
Reply/Quote
1 Chase
2 Eichenberg
3. M Carter RB
4. K Greene
5. R Weaver

almost went all offense and took A Swartz last, lol
Reply/Quote
Chase
Radunz
Cleveland
Patrick Jones
Togiai
Reply/Quote
Good thread!

Again, NOT what I would do, but I see it coming together like this:

R1 (#5): Ja'Marr Chase, WR
R2 (#38): Creed Humphrey, IOL
R3 (#69): Carlos Basham Jr, Edge
R4 (#111): David Moore, IOL
R5 (#149): Trey Sermon, RB
-----
R6a (#190): Cornell Powell, WR
R6b (#202): Josh Ball, T
R7 (#235): Jacob Harris, TE/WR

UDFA: Borom (OL), McDuffie (LB), Ramsey (QB), Borregales (K)

Press conference: "We addressed the D through free agency. This weekend was about the other side of the ball. We wanted to give Joe some weapons and protection and are thrilled to have done both. We expect at least 3 or 4 of these guys to contribute right away. We graded them all higher than they were picked.

"Humphrey is a leader with great versatility and will slide in wherever we need him. We were surprised he made it out of the first round. Carlos is... what's another word for beast? (Hehehehe.) He's another young man with an exemplary background and was a team captain. He plays through the whistle with a motor that you can't teach, which is something that really fits well with what Lou is trying to do. David Moore has not allowed a sack in three years and that's what we were looking for. Sermon will add depth to the backfield and we think competition is a good thing! We want our guys to push each other.

"Powell is an outstanding young man from a high-quality program with plenty of experience catching balls from #1 quarterbacks. (*smirk*) Yes, we've done our research on Josh Ball and have heard only glowing reviews of his character over the time since he left Florida State. We would not have picked him otherwise and do not stand for domestic abuse in any way, shape or form."
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2021, 05:54 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: My Predictions for better or worse:

Round 1- Chase (WR). About 95% Bengals are set here. There is chance Falcons takes Chase, which would change everything.
Round 2- Rousseau (Edge). It will be between Rousseau, Turner OR Milton Williams. I do not think Bengals pick OL at #38, and the fans go wild.
Round 3- Williams (IDL). I think Bengals are in-love with this guy as an elite prospect.
Round 4- Brady Christensen (OT). Number 1 rated OT coming out with PFF 96.0.
Round 5- Michael Strachan (WR).

Yes, I predict Bengals will largely ignore OL again, albeit Christensen is good prospect. I hope I am wrong and Bengals get Green (G) or Leatherwood (G/OT).

Shoot me in the head if this happens cuz burrow will be dead. Christensen is week with poor measurable soft as a muffin in the run game not strong. No no no.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 05:19 PM)tms Wrote: Good thread!

Again, NOT what I would do, but I see it coming together like this:

R1 (#5): Ja'Marr Chase, WR
R2 (#38): Creed Humphrey, IOL
R3 (#69): Carlos Basham Jr, Edge
R4 (#111): David Moore, IOL
R5 (#149): Trey Sermon, RB
-----
R6a (#190): Cornell Powell, WR
R6b (#202): Josh Ball, T
R7 (#235): Jacob Harris, TE/WR

UDFA: Borom (OL), McDuffie (LB), Ramsey (QB), Borregales (K)

Press conference: "We addressed the D through free agency. This weekend was about the other side of the ball. We wanted to give Joe some weapons and protection and are thrilled to have done both. We expect at least 3 or 4 of these guys to contribute right away. We graded them all higher than they were picked.

"Humphrey is a leader with great versatility and will slide in wherever we need him. We were surprised he made it out of the first round. Carlos is... what's another word for beast? (Hehehehe.) He's another young man with an exemplary background and was a team captain. He plays through the whistle with a motor that you can't teach, which is something that really fits well with what Lou is trying to do. David Moore has not allowed a sack in three years and that's what we were looking for. Sermon will add depth to the backfield and we think competition is a good thing! We want our guys to push each other.

"Powell is an outstanding young man from a high-quality program with plenty of experience catching balls from #1 quarterbacks. (*smirk*) Yes, we've done our research on Josh Ball and have heard only glowing reviews of his character over the time since he left Florida State. We would not have picked him otherwise and do not stand for domestic abuse in any way, shape or form."

Would love this!!!!
Reply/Quote