Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’
(07-12-2016, 12:24 AM)bfine32 Wrote: There goes those bumper stickers again. What the hell does this even mean?

Not sure, over a year ago I was told constantly that it was intolerant for me to not be accepting of the view that gay people shouldn't be afforded the same rights as straight people. I was told that intolerance was a legitimate belief that I had to tolerate otherwise I was also intolerant. 

Seems asinine, but I'm not the one who held the garbage belief that others should be second class citizens so I wrote it off. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-12-2016, 12:24 AM)Nately120 Wrote: We don't need to eliminate anything, I just prefer to point out self-serving hypocrisy when I see it.  Believe me, there is nothing I want to see more than the right-wing finally realize that all lives matter, but they can't even stop complaining about gays, trans people, liberal scumbags, and illegals to get the statement out.

Oh, I think you might be confused on the message and therefore thinking you see "self-serving hypocrisy". The BLM and ALM mantras have to do with folks getting shot. It is not the same as determining what group has rights in relation to the Constitution and the laws of the land.

I  am not sure if the hypocrisy I see here is self-serving or not, but it is definitely on display.  

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-12-2016, 12:30 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, I think you might be confused on the message and therefore thinking you see "self-serving hypocrisy". The BLM and ALM mantras have to do with folks getting shot. It is not the same as determining what group has rights in relation to the Constitution and the laws of the land.

I  am not sure if the hypocrisy I see here is self-serving or not, but it is definitely on display.  

Ah, well I guess as long as the right-wing only values "all lives" in regards to who can be shot it is ok for them to act in a manner which indicates a decided lack of thinking all lives actually matter.

I'd call that setting the bar pretty low, but we all have to start somewhere when it comes to everyone matters, I guess.
(07-12-2016, 12:29 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Not sure, over a year ago I was told constantly that it was intolerant for me to not be accepting of the view that gay people shouldn't be afforded the same rights as straight people. I was told that intolerance was a legitimate belief that I had to tolerate otherwise I was also intolerant. 

Seems asinine, but I'm not the one who held the garbage belief that others should be second class citizens so I wrote it off. 

I'm gonna hit the ball to the right because you are definitely  in Left Field. But you should see if Halmark is hiring.Because what you are spouting off about now has zero to do with the subject. But just in case you run out of material: remember we also had slaves once in this country.  

(07-12-2016, 12:32 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Ah, well I guess as long as the right-wing only values "all lives" in regards to who can be shot it is ok for them to act in a manner which indicates a decided lack of thinking all lives actually matter.

I'd call that setting the bar pretty low, but we all have to start somewhere when it comes to everyone matters, I guess.

I'll just assume you don't know the message of BLM; unless you consider them to be "right wing". 

If folks look at the OP this thread is a discussion on whether or not that BLM is racist. I stop short of racism until folks get upset when you suggest your (opposite race) life matters too. I do say they are discriminatory and a poor example for anyone to point to in an effort to show equality or lack of divisiveness.

The only retort I have received is that it is OK, because other folks in the past have been discriminatory. As I said a while back: It is a warped mentality and a big contributor to the modern day problems.

(07-12-2016, 12:38 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll just assume you don't know the message of BLM; unless you consider them to be "right wing". 

I'm questioning the actual motives and sincereity of the ALM folks on this one, so my thoughts on the whole BLM crew is separate.  My cynical bone also finds BLM to be a bit bemusing as long as blacks who aren't cops keeps aborting and/or shooting blacks, if that helps you realize I'm not just here to slag on white people.

Then again, maybe it's just as simple as you put it. BLM and ALM are just about the cops not shooting people. I don't know why I even bothered to look beyond the simple veneer at all. I'll excuse myself from this so we can all talk about cops shooting people of various shapes and forms.
(07-12-2016, 12:59 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm questioning the actual motives and sincereity of the ALM folks on this one, so my thoughts on the whole BLM crew is separate.  

Perhaps you shouldn't keep your thoughts about BLM separate in a thread about BLM. I sincerely believe ALM do not think anyone should be unjustly shot by police; however, I could be mistaken.  

(07-11-2016, 11:34 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So law abiding black males need to focus on stopping law breaking black males if they expect cops not to kill them during traffic stops?

(07-11-2016, 11:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yep.  Law-abiding and productive blacks need to undertake the burden of stopping their naughty brethren.  Peaceful Muslims need to address and stop their terror-loving compatriots.  Christians who aren't crazy need to rise up against Pat Robertson and/or those guys who blow up abortion clinics.  White males need to take time out of their lives to stop that affluenza guy and/or rapey white-bread frat boy d-bags.

What else can I say?  Um...thin people need to make a point to make fat people stop being fat.  Rich people need to do everything they can to stop poor people from being poor....hey, wait a minute!

Anywho, I find it interesting that some people feel the need to make any statement about a group or individual include themselves (under the guise of including EVERYONE).  Can't people say black lives matter?  Does black lives matter mean ONLY black lives matter?  Hell, even if it does I'm fine with letting people say it.

If "Black Lives Matter" means "only black lives matter" then scream it until your lungs bleed for all I care.  Geeeebuz people, just ignore it!

I know I am asking for a lot but here it goes....

When Dylan Roof killed those people in the church.  White people condemned his actions.  When Adam Lanza killed those children, no one mourned his death and felt sorry for him.  Same with Elliot Rodgers and no one feels sorry for James Holmes.  I could go on but the point is, when the bad people do bad things, no one feels sorry for those people.  Thus that is us holding them accountable.  We don't make excuses for them.  The most is "mental illness" and even then no one really cares if they were killed in the process or if they are locked up for life.  

Now when a black man is breaking the law and has an interaction with the police officer, if during the process he is killed, we have people already coming to the defense of the criminal.  They will claim racial profiling or that the initial crime was insignificant.  They think the police should use other methods of subduing the person and if there are 2 cops then it doesn't matter if the guy had a gun and was resisting arrest, the cop should not use deadly force. 

Basically the way law abiding black men can hold the law breakers accountable is by not feeling sorry for them and making them martyrs.  Mike Brown, Jamal Clark, Eric Garner and Alton Sterling don't deserve to be revered, they should be held in contempt. 

I have said that to lump some real victims with these faux victims is a disgrace and dishonor to the ones that should be mourned.  Tamir Rice, Philando Castille (though there is probably more to this story, but as of now to me it stands as unjustified), John Crawford III should not be lumped in with those mentioned above as they are true victims. 

Again, if the black community really wanted to save black lives, then they would stop glorifying violence and drugs and stop vilifying the police.  When someone like Mike Brown is killed due to attacking a police officer, instead of mourning him, they should just dismiss him as the criminal that he was.  Just like Adam Lanza isn't mourned.
(07-11-2016, 11:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yep.  Law-abiding and productive blacks need to undertake the burden of stopping their naughty brethren.  Peaceful Muslims need to address and stop their terror-loving compatriots.  Christians who aren't crazy need to rise up against Pat Robertson and/or those guys who blow up abortion clinics.  White males need to take time out of their lives to stop that affluenza guy and/or rapey white-bread frat boy d-bags.

What else can I say?  Um...thin people need to make a point to make fat people stop being fat.  Rich people need to do everything they can to stop poor people from being poor....hey, wait a minute!

Anywho, I find it interesting that some people feel the need to make any statement about a group or individual include themselves (under the guise of including EVERYONE).  Can't people say black lives matter?  Does black lives matter mean ONLY black lives matter?  Hell, even if it does I'm fine with letting people say it.

If "Black Lives Matter" means "only black lives matter" then scream it until your lungs bleed for all I care.  Geeeebuz people, just ignore it!

If I know people who are blowing up abortion clinics, then hell yeah I should be calling the cops. Citizens are absolutely responsible for stopping crime around them.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(07-12-2016, 12:36 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm gonna hit the ball to the right because you are definitely  in Left Field. But you should see if Halmark is hiring.Because what you are spouting off about now has zero to do with the subject. But just in case you run out of material: remember we also had slaves once in this country.  

Your disingenuity isn't as effective when it's this obvious.

(07-12-2016, 03:03 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I know I am asking for a lot but here it goes....

When Dylan Roof killed those people in the church.  White people condemned his actions.  When Adam Lanza killed those children, no one mourned his death and felt sorry for him.  Same with Elliot Rodgers and no one feels sorry for James Holmes.  I could go on but the point is, when the bad people do bad things, no one feels sorry for those people.  Thus that is us holding them accountable.  We don't make excuses for them.  The most is "mental illness" and even then no one really cares if they were killed in the process or if they are locked up for life.  

Now when a black man is breaking the law and has an interaction with the police officer, if during the process he is killed, we have people already coming to the defense of the criminal.  

I stopped when you compared someone owning an unregistered firearm to mass murderers. 

(07-12-2016, 09:13 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I stopped when you compared someone owning an unregistered firearm to mass murderers. 

Exactly.  "Breaking the law" is a wide spectrum.  Broken tail light or failure to use a turn signal should not result in death by police as often as shooting up a church.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-12-2016, 08:55 AM)michaelsean Wrote: If I know people who are blowing up abortion clinics, then hell yeah I should be calling the cops.  Citizens are absolutely responsible for stopping crime around them.

Logically, but I think there is a difference between asking someone to call the cops on his felonious brethren and assigning people the task of reforming and rehabbing their demographic.
All you need to know about BLM is they still think Michael Brown was killed because he was black.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(07-12-2016, 12:10 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: All you need to know about BLM is they still think Michael Brown was killed because he was black.

I think there is a disconnect there.  I've taken most of these cases as not that the person killed was always an angel or didn't nothing wrong but rather that they were shot at because they were black vs doing the same thing and being white.

And I'm not saying they are always 100% correct about that assumption...just that that is what they are driving at.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-12-2016, 03:03 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I know I am asking for a lot but here it goes....

(07-12-2016, 09:13 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I stopped when you compared someone owning an unregistered firearm to mass murderers. 

Yep.... expecting you to get it was definitely asking for a lot.
Hey maybe they are not racist; but it appears they don't want homosexuals getting any publicity about their issues.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/7166/left-vs-left-black-lives-matter-shut-down-pride-harry-khachatrian

Quote:On Sunday, Toronto’s annual Pride Parade was forcefully stopped by Black Lives Matter malcontents. Hijacking the event for about thirty minutes, the racial agitators successfully co-opted its media and bystander draws of attention, seizing the focus of observers for itself. Repeatedly shouting “shut it down!”, the racially-driven leftists described the parade as "anti-black."

Toronto’s Black Lives Matter movement – whose founder compared Canada’s government to the Ku Klux Klan, said black people in Canada lived in a “state of emergency,” and asked “Allah for strength to not kill white people” – held up the event as an intangible hostage while providing a list of demands for its release.

Because Black Live Matter, not Homosexual Lives.

(07-11-2016, 11:34 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So law abiding black males need to focus on stopping law breaking black males if they expect cops not to kill them during traffic stops?

Law abiding people rarely interact with police..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-12-2016, 06:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Law abiding people rarely interact with police..

This is false and ignores my point about Philando Castile.