Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe Jeremy Hill was driving??
Seriously though....How TF do you lose your bags out of the back of a pickup truck on the interstate? I could see if he was doing some serious offroading in the California Baja, but down the highway? This is a bad omen for next season. Hilarious

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/trending/nfl-quarterback-asks-the-internet-to-help-him-find-his-luggage-again-1.3450645
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 08:44 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Seriously though....How TF do you lose your bags out of the back of a pickup truck on the interstate? I could see if he was doing some serious offroading in the California Baja, but down the highway? This is a bad omen for next season.  Hilarious

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/trending/nfl-quarterback-asks-the-internet-to-help-him-find-his-luggage-again-1.3450645

Swerving from good road-head ?
Not that you'd understand such a thing.
Mellow
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 10:05 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Swerving from good road-head ?
Not that you'd understand such a thing.
Mellow

So Jeremy Hill was driving and getting road head from Dalton? That explains a lot. And no, I wouldn't understand getting road head from a dude. And hopefully you don't either. But then again it's the 21st century, so if that's what floats your boat.....
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 09:11 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: So Jeremy Hill was driving and getting road head from Dalton? That explains a lot. And no, I wouldn't understand getting road head from a dude. And hopefully you don't either. But then again it's the 21st century, so if that's what floats your boat.....

Finally a thread to get a guys mouth watering.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 09:11 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: So Jeremy Hill was driving and getting road head from Dalton? That explains a lot. And no, I wouldn't understand getting road head from a dude. And hopefully you don't either. But then again it's the 21st century, so if that's what floats your boat.....
6.25/10
Decently played.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 11:50 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: 6.25/10
Decently played.

That's a much higher score than I would give for Hill's last play... Ninja

Then again, given I am a Steeler fan, I guess I would really have to say 10/10 would give him the ball again.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 11:50 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: 6.25/10
Decently played.

Higher that than. You didn't give me a lot to work with. 
Reply/Quote
This thread is weaker than Big Ben's shoulder.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 12:57 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: This thread is weaker than Big Ben's shoulder.

but not quite as week as Andy's thumb.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 12:57 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: This thread is weaker than Big Ben's shoulder.

The one that beat the Bengals or the one that almost beat the Broncos?

Now if you had said weaker than a qb's thumb...
[Image: rhdm8bxmxkwbhvcrkavy.gif]
[Image: web1_AndyDaltonhandincast12132015.jpg]

...then maybe.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 12:10 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You didn't give me a lot to work with. 

Quit using your old lady's excuses.
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 02:42 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Quit using your old lady's excuses.
Ninja

Bada-bing!
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 01:03 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: but not quite as week as Andy's thumb.  

Man you guys are easier than a drunk chick in a bathroom. Or so I've been told by some big ******** looking dude. He went to Fremont. Played at Miami of Ohio. Looks like a great ape. I think he lives in Pittsburgh now though. Or at least he does during football season.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 05:17 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Man you guys are easier than a drunk chick in a bathroom. Or so I've been told by some big ******** looking dude. He went to Fremont. Played at Miami of Ohio. Looks like a great ape. I think he lives in Pittsburgh now though. Or at least he does during football season.

Well at least I took the time to put pictures up so the majority of Bengals fans could understand!  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 05:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well at least I took the time to put pictures up so the majority of Bengals fans could understand!  Ninja

Yeah about that. You really shouldn't do those things to your sister. 
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote